Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I saw Kelly speak to the Press...in a rare moment....but was primarily disappointed because he sounded more like a Trump drone..when asked by a reporter "What do you think is the President's greatest frustration?" he said "with all due respect to you all - you are. When I get up  in the morning and read that I am frustrated, thinking of quitting or going to get fired I can't believe it (or words to that effect)...then they did a screen shot of him with his heads in his hands...I think that was after Trump's now infamous Charlottesville speech...and he claimed he "frowns when he thinks and looks upset when he is not" and that "the white house is running well"....then goes on to say that this is actually NOT his favorite job ever....it was as a Captain (in I think the Marines) in the heat of Combat...???!! Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
General Kelly arrives at the White House!!

th (15).jpg 

Enjoy!

DF

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I love this Delta Flight....Trump is turning his staff...even the Generals and Colonels into "stepford versions" of himself...."yes" people..so sad.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is a Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

th (16).jpg 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes and he's completely illiterate....and turns intelligent people into his robots...but robots break down and he is very obviously breaking down.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
In a very short time I have lost a lot of respect for Gen. Kelly.  If he is now willing to support the violations of the Constitution and rule of law, the verbose and brutal language of this administration, the removal of funding for safety net programs and all of Trump's agenda, then he is no longer adhering to the Oath we all took and the Code of Conduct that is expected in the military.  The point of having those vows and guidelines is to grow a better person within.  It seem to me that he took off his character and moral values when he took of the uniform.  
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Ditto from me Ellen. Very sad. Same for H. R. McMaster too.
Quote 0 0