Ritaruby
Did we not see this coming? Other judges advanced the case then it got to a conservative judge who ruled in favor of Trump. This is disgusting...I hate it when he wins....but there are more coming...
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I guess when your a powerful president of the United States, you can do ANYTHING regardless of being against the law😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….this was never the case before Trump. And if we get a Democratic President and/or the majority in both the House and the Senate it will likely never be again. Let us do our resistance work and pray.  I still think Karma catches up to very evil people.....and Mueller testifies in the coming weeks....and now some of his prosecutors do too....
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Whatever happened to the plan of impeaching him😐 its still taking forever. Oh wait, we need lots of repuklican votes on impeachment, thats why its taking forever. Its not gonna happen anytime soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
The plan of impeaching Trump is held by many Democrats in the House and in the Senate - but not all - and one - former Republican, now Independent. Before impeaching  per Pelosi she wants and "iron clad case" otherwise the serving sentate Repugs will not vote for it....but I am still in the dark as to why she has not issued a formal impeachment inquiry...way past time.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I never knew this before but what kind of case is iron clad case? Does it guarantee impeachment?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - This case never was iron clad...it just looked like it would go through for awhile as I believe it passed several judges (?). This case was to hold Trump (and I think his family) accountable for profiting off the Presidency...which of course he was, is and has been doing...but it just got thrown out...I'm sure by a conservative judge.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh no 😐 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, the emoluments clause lawsuit will likely be appealed. It may be too late for that one but on other cases Judges have ruled against Trump and probably still will.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well hopefully it will be appealed so we can finally start moving into impeaching trump. Something must happen.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I feel certain that the emoluments lawsuit will be appealed.
Quote 1 0