Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What are your thoughts on this one???
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Roy Moore is a nut case and should be removed from politics totally IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed...poor people in Alabama...at least many of them...don't seem to understand that dictator does not spell Evangelical...
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
When Moore stood and quoted the scriptures to defend his position on child molestation I hit the roof.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Perhaps the trump wall should be around Alabama.  However, when the news broke Doug Jones' polling went up and now is neck 'n neck.  I do feel badly for the people of Alabama and the corruption they don't seem to be able get rid of.  It shows how very important a good educational system is that is not politically, religiously and culturally biased.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 2 0
Peabody
I am I am afraid they probably WILL because most of the red necks in states like ALABAMA will AUTOMATICALLY vote for a candidate with the letter R next to his name REGARDLESS of anything else! 

To the majority of people in ALABAMA and other red stars REPUBLICAN=GOD and to not vote for the REPUBLICAN no matter what he has done is a One way ticket to HELL!

I don't like to think this way but it is unfortunately TRUE!

I see things as they ARE not as I wish they were. 

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I view things as they should be. Not as they are now! Common sense should rule along with strong morals.
Moore has none IMO
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Peabody:  I have seen and worked toward a great deal of change and moral growth in my long life and I cannot, in truth, deny that change can't happen in a dreadful situation.  My strongest feelings about the normal people in Alabama is compassion for living in such a corrupt state when they are constantly bombarded by cultural propaganda without an educational system that gives them the information and options to combat that propaganda.  The people there who do resist this influence ultimately leave because there are no opportunities for them there, it is a very poor state.

The universe we and our world are a part of is based on processes of change, expansion and evolution and we are part of that universe and every cell in our bodies are native to its natural order.  That is what I believe in and have faith in.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well if we can have a murderer as president of the United States of America why not? They're gonna do it regardless.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now wrote:
Well if we can have a murderer as president of the United States of America why not? They're gonna do it regardless.

Care to elaborate?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
They may be doing it anyway....but the "upside" is there is plenty of resistance...I look at Alabama as kind of in a world of its own...though of course all of this stuff is perpetrated by Trump and Bannon still...let's hope somebody does not let him stay in the Senate...I think this is still a primary and he and the other Strange guy can still get voted out in 2018/2020..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen you make a great point.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Also agreed Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, is there a roof to dump him off of? Roy Moore? Trump? Putin? Ooh...I hope this is still civil enough...but I remain angry..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Delta Flight wrote:

Care to elaborate?

Elaborate?
Quote 0 0