Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Oh and it gets better! Moore's wife is rallying around him and gathering supporters and says on MSNBC that Moore is being unfairly attacked and targeted just like President Trump was by the Obama voters, Hillary Clinton voters and the fake news media, that the women are all making up these stories, etc...Trump says he's "letting the people of Alabama decide his fate' in the election, the Governor is standing by Moore and voting for him but Trump did mumble something about it being immoral-as others have said he's keeping a bit mum re his own actions..though going after Franken who has volunteered to go before the ethics committee and his accuser read on MSNBC his aplogy aloud..Moore says all allegatons are false...interesting too that the Alabama people knew for years that he hung out in shopping malls, restaurants and schools and tried to pick up under age girls...spouting the Bible and Jesus Joseph and Mary (if I got that right!). I feel like telling his wife: Face it - you married a pedophile....I hope Doug Jones the Dem wins..he is now leading in the poles..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Sorry  but to hard to resist!!  LMAO

BBF0lFe.jpg 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This is great Delta Flight...and remember Roy Moore "always asked the mothers' permission to date their daughters..." "Hello, M'am, may I mess up your daughter please and thank you?" And his wife is right by his side saying this is a conspiracy of the left....this cartoon is hard to resist though...so funny....but the whole thing is so not funny.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Hello All,

Alabama's largest newspaper's Editorial Board lead article came out with backing for Doug Jones.  [smile]
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Love it Ellen.  Would you vote for Moore? He only wants to be in the Senate!

BBF0lFe.jpg 
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
NO!  He represents everything that has held back the South and parts of Mid-America for generations.  Political insight and knowledge is vital for an informed, active voter...all they get from scum like Moore is BBQ & corruption, and confederate flags.

I read quite a few of the pro-Moore comments on that newspapers Facebook page (al.com) and, what a roller coaster of my reactions!  First was amazement at the level of ignorance (down) and then laughter at some of the "blame Hillary" posts!  I'm serious, there were more comments blaming Hillary and the victims (liars & sluts) who were trying to take Moore away from them.  Several called him the man who would save Alabama.

Thankfully, there were plenty of Jones' supporters who replied to them.  The Russian hackers surely had some quality input from Americans to know how to exactly target these folks.  I live here and didn't know some of their 'burning' issues.

We are getting our first 'lake effect' storm with 45-50 mph winds, low temps. and snow (appox. 4") that leads to black ice, white outs and a lot of noise.  
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Snow here as well. You also know me better than to think I would ever support a parasite like Moore[confused]
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Of course I know you never would vote for anyone remotely like him.  You wouldn't walk across a street to spit on him!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN wrote:
Of course I know you never would vote for anyone remotely like him.  You wouldn't walk across a street to spit on him!

Hold me back on what I just thought to post! 1,2,3,4 5,6,7,8,910!  Made it  I am OK now
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen...talk about holding back on what you were thinking of posting....I'm at 100 now! I've made it each time and counting...hope I can continue...at least until impeachment or resignation and then I may not be able to hold back anymore![wink]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Moore is a parasitic pedophile....and so far the Dems candidate is winning in the polls.. let's all cross fingers and toes..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Rita   You really need an Avatar! Please get one OK??

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I will work on it Delta Flight...technology, you know.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
OMG Ellen...about Roy Moore...I feel so sorry for people who think that way and see him as anything but the scuz he is...I hope Doug Jones wins of course but if not and Moore wins I hope they get him out...even the sad GOP doesn't want him in...they are talking write in candidates...
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes Moore is a parasitic pedophile....and so far the Dems candidate is winning in the polls.. let's all cross fingers and toes..
An Avatar like a cute dog? Sheltie.jpg 
Quote 0 0