Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
Rita  You need an Avatar like the above!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight...adorable doggie...but I think I need to pass on doggies for right now...still in mourning.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen...I love it..about the paper in Alabama coming out for Doug Jones! Made my day so thank you![smile] Everytime a Dem and/or a sane moderate comes out in favor of decency I thrive off of it now a days..
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

Adopt me Rita? sheltie blue merle 1 800.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No...my doggy daddy who needs to do the care won't have another doggie so I need to live vicariously (?) through others' pets...no adoption now but he - or she - is cute.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
No...my doggy daddy who needs to do the care won't have another doggie so I need to live vicariously (?) through others' pets...no adoption now but he - or she - is cute.

How could you not lover her. my favorite breed!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Do love the dog Delta Flight...just not adopting right now.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Do love the dog Delta Flight...just not adopting right now.
  I fully understand. It took me 9 years before I let another cat adopt me!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Moore dated younger women for their purity?  Equals pedophile IMO

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/pastor-moore-dated-younger-ladies-for-their-purity/ar-BBFsJYT?li=AAggFp5&ocid=U452DHP
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight thanks for posting this...I had seen this and saw it on the news...for purity...and his current wife has been divorced (no judgement here - I have been divorced and remarried myself) but seems hypocritical considering his many issues...and has been thrown out twice before the womens' allegations...such a mess.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Will the US support Trump? I pray not!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/on-trumps-thanksgiving-menu-grievances-and-calls-for-gratitude-—-for-him/ar-BBFwba5?li=AAggFp5&ocid=U452DHP
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
BBFbZH2.jpg 
Quote 0 0