Ritaruby
This was just reported on line on Fox News....I happened to glance at it...hope it won't keep me up at night...still think Trump and Russia are a bigger threat but this is really serious. Thoughts? Info?
Quote 1 0
jkight1
Trump is inept, arrogant but not completely stupid. He and Putin are certainly up to something. Hope for an impeachment vote before New Year's Day.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hello jkight1 and Welcome to the forum, Impeachment Lounge and newsletter. Thanks for posting. We are all like minded nice people here..agreeing on the obvious mission of hoping for Trump's impeachment and doing what we can by signing petitions, etc. I agree completely with what you said...I think Trump and Putin are for sure up to one or more things and that Trump knows exactly what he was and is doing...well...you know what I mean...things are plotted and planned..there are those who say he was or is being brainwashed and I can see his vulnerability towards that...but I think he is aware of the evil he is spreading...fascinated with all Dictators, especially Putin. Please continue to post.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi jkight1

I would also like to welcome you. The Impeach Lounge is a free for all on any topic that you wish to discuss or any questions you may have here. Please enjoy!

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Welcome jknight1:

This is a site were you find discussion, information, humor and friendship.  There are no trolls, you may choose many topics to join in on and even start your own.  We support each other in the important work of ending the chaos and harm of Trump and his minions.  That can often feel frustrating and discouraging when you don't have a good outlet to express what you are feeling.  You can do that here since we all go though those changes.

It's good to have you aboard!   [wave]
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
jkight1 wrote:
Trump is inept, arrogant but not completely stupid. He and Putin are certainly up to something. Hope for an impeachment vote before New Year's Day.

Please post more!

DF
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Targets of choice if North Korea starts WWIII.  Please think Trump!!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/north-koreas-hit-list-the-cities-it-wants-to-destroy-most/ar-BBFAW8M?li=AAggFp5&ocid=U452DHP
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight-you ask too much! Trump-think before acting?! I say, Mattis (especially) McMaster and Kelley-think-FOR Trump!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Is why I really hope that Trump considers the results of his constant verbal attacks on the North Koreans.

A Us carrier strike force makes one question as well.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes and he needs to stop twitter wars with the dictator of that country.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.