Ritaruby
OMG! Probably the only serving (former now) Republican to read the Mueller report except for Bill Barr, decides to quit the GOP. I understand Trump is not happy about that....boo hoo. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
OMG! Probably the only serving (former now) Republican to read the Mueller report except for Bill Barr, decides to quit the GOP. I understand Trump is not happy about that....boo hoo. Thoughts? Links?

One less republican is good news.

You link Rita!

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/rep-justin-amash-leaves-gop-modern-politics-is-trapped-in-a-partisan-death-spiral/
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Delta Flight...one less Republican is for sure good news. Thanks posting the link.😃
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
If only more trumpsters could quit loving trump and be irreplaceable and we Democrats WINNNNN😁
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
See dear ones haven't I always said things will get better,I knew my 16 times in rehab would pay off soon look at our fortune one less reptillian who might run in this election cycle agianst king trump thats so beautiful just think that reptillian dude thats still a republican I forget his name but anyway this gives him a chance to win now although  very, very slim  not as slim as two weeks ago.All we got to remember is not fight amongst ourselves and watch out for flying bots and russian trolls because they are on the lose along with the regular everyday reptillian ones
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown, I could not have said it better. We must all continue to resist and not let that excuse for a human being, his serving GOP friends and his administration crush our hope and our winning spirit. I hope every other candidate and every Democratic voter can get behind whoever is chosen to run against Trump in a big way.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I also wish more of the "ever Trumpers" would/will "see the light"....but this I would not count on. I read a recent Time magazine in an office recently which featured
Trump on the COVER (what is WRONG WITH THEM?!) and discussed in detail his campaign strategy....which is to completely try and play only to his base and not attempt to persuade the "swing state voters" - and those who voted for Obama for 2 terms than apparently chose Trump thinking he was "the lesser of the two evils." (Frankly I can not understand this no matter how hard I try
but in any case....). The Democrats, however are concentrating on these voters, and I believe that to be a best strategy. I honestly believe that those who still support Trump has serious problems for which they are not getting help. I'm not sure they understand he aspires to be a dictator and that under him they will lose all their freedoms (and ours!) if he wins. My opinion is that our energy is better spent on those who maybe were/are unsure, did not get out and vote in 2016 and/or the midterms and are in the key electoral college states. Trump's cult followers already worship him...and I believe the Democratic base is solidly "anybody but Trump" and knows how evil and criminal he is. It's those "in the middle" (again, I personally do not understand how one can be in the middle, but apparently some are). Thoughts, comments and links welcomed.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Correction...I believe that those who still support Trumo HAVE serious problems.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
[QUOTE username=Ritaruby userid=5643471 postid=1308991065]Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I also wish more of the "ever Trumpers" would/will "see the light"....but this I would not count on. I read a recent Time magazine in an office recently which featured
Trump on the COVER (what is WRONG WITH THEM?!) and discussed in detail his campaign strategy....which is to completely try and play only to his base and not attempt to persuade the "swing state voters" - and those who voted for Obama for 2 terms than apparently chose Trump thinking he was "the lesser of the two evils." (Frankly I can not understand this no matter how hard I try

Well I have seen those kind of supporters and its very upsetting that they don't even care that they too are going to lose if trump wins re-election just so trump keeps his monstrous agenda with people of color.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroyt_Trumpturd_now, it is very upsetting....but trust me, it will not change. Many people need to WAKE UP and smell the Covfefee (LOL!)….I don't understand how people can be so out of tune going about their daily lives that they do not recognize what has happened to our great USA/America. I am really hoping that the MUELLER LIVE TESTIMONY will wake some of them up. He is a Republican and he is a well respected man. Even if he just reads from his report, I think this is valuable. Already Bill Barr is trying to discredit him.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I doubt the report will wake them all up, they'll actually believe its fake news as usual.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have to disagree with you here, my friend Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Surely Mueller speaking will not change anyone who is "under the Trump spell" in a cult like way. However, it most certainly has the potential to plant some doubt in some voters' minds as to if Trump did anything wrong..or not. At the very least people will see and hear the truth. I believe this may be the most watched testimony ever. Next they can get Don McGhan and his former Assistant Annie Donaldson.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope after the report is read a whole lot of trump supporters will wake up and leave trump in droves and make trumps re-election more impossible.
Quote 0 0