Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - Trust me, I know how you feel. I agree with everything but think it's best we not talk about throwing Kayne back into slavery here...however, I share your disgust and rage with his newfound "buddying up" to Trump. I wonder how he will act at those rallies where Trump has white supremacist supporters? Kim has admitted that she knows Kayne "needs mental help." Supposedly he has some medication. Apparently, either he forgot to use it or it is not working. I doubt Trump raises his ratings with this and I know Kayne has lost followers. Odd, strange and personally I think it makes them both look dumb and stupid (and I hate using those words!) I'm sure Trump thinks this makes him look less racist and they are both "fame mongers."
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I would believe trump is only putting on a good face for kanye to fool him into believing he likes him but I know that well we all know trump doesn't like black people so that means he doesn't like kanye either. What scares me alot that kanye was thinking about running for president in 2020 just to bring back slavery (now 2024) and would actually succeed in being elected😒and by actual racists. Black people haters electing a black man for president??? I believe they would do it just to keep republican party just in case we Democrats lose in 2024 just for that nothing else.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I hear your concern...but I honestly don't believe Kayne will run for President - ever - and if he ever did I would be shocked beyond belief if he won. I know we had surprise and shock in 2016 with Trump but I just can't see Kayne running...and for sure not winning. He is too much of a "loose cannon" and his beliefs are counterproductive and unpopular. Yes, I know Trump is also a loose cannon but....I think the "friendship" is based on what each can get out of the other because neither one does anything out of sincerity without getting something back in return. On the one hand, I actually find this laughable. Kayne in his red "Make America Great" hat. If another black man or minority/mixed race person gets in, I seriously doubt it will be Kayne so I think you have nothing to worry about. I doubt Kayne will bring out the minority and black voters. But in Trump's warped mind I think he feels he looks like less of a racist and also they are both "fame and entertainment" junkies. Both come from wealth - we now know now that Trump's was not self made but given to him by his father.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:
I'd say Kanye needs to get his medication checked/changed, cause the one he's taking isn't helping him. Foul mouthed blithering idiot!!!

Those words could also be used to describe Trump as well!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed. They make a very weird yet good pair because they have the same personality tendencies. Trump needs more than medication though, in my opinion..and it's true, if Kayne is on any it obviously is not working. Every time I see him with that red MAGA hat on I want to cringe...not sure whether to laugh or cry about this. I really don't think it will have an effect on the midterms and/or the 2020 election at all. Kayne is making himself look stupid...and again, I am wondering what it would be like for him at a crazed Trump rally where they are now chanting "Lock Her Up" about Dianne Feinstein. I think this is showmanship plain and simple - a way for Kayne to get his name and face out there...and Trump thinks he appears less racist...he does not.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I hear your concern...but I honestly don't believe Kayne will run for President - ever - and if he ever did I would be shocked beyond belief if he won. I know we had surprise and shock in 2016 with Trump but I just can't see Kayne running...and for sure not winning. He is too much of a "loose cannon" and his beliefs are counterproductive and unpopular. Yes, I know Trump is also a loose cannon but....I think the "friendship" is based on what each can get out of the other because neither one does anything out of sincerity without getting something back in return. On the one hand, I actually find this laughable. Kayne in his red "Make America Great" hat. If another black man or minority/mixed race person gets in, I seriously doubt it will be Kayne so I think you have nothing to worry about. I doubt Kayne will bring out the minority and black voters. But in Trump's warped mind I think he feels he looks like less of a racist and also they are both "fame and entertainment" junkies. Both come from wealth - we now know now that Trump's was not self made but given to him by his father.

Yeah you're right but then who knows, I don't want to be too confident that kanye won't make it to the presidency, I mean we didn't expect trump to make it and look what happened. Anything negative is possible these days😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….but I would respond to your last comment in your post that anything positive is also possible in these days. I don't believe Kayne will make it to the Presidency - ever. And now we focus on the midterms. 
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
You're absolutely right and yes we have to concentrate on the midterms and I'm sorry if I complain so much but I can't help but feel like we're going to lose again. They say when you feel something isn't right, you go by it, not ignore it. I don't think I'm going to feel any better until we win finally, at least the House or the Senate if not both.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - No need to apologize about complaining. This forum is for the civil venting of all types. I think we are all worried, at least in the back of our minds. I  also strongly believe in gut feelings - but my gut is telling me something different than yours. My wish for you is that you do whatever helps you to feel better - these times prior to the mid terms are stressful I think for us all. See my recent announcement. I know you said you have done some things for Democrats to win. Can you do more? In the article I referenced in  our recent newsletter, the author states that "doing something" will make you feel better and more empowered. At least one of the writers always lists links to go to to help. I am not suggesting you have nor or are currently not helping, but could you do more? This - trust me, it's worked for me - will cause you to feel more empowered and positive as we head into the mid terms. The Republicans want us to worry and stress and not win. Let's not give them that pleasure. You mentioned once you wish you could donate more, so do I but some money still helps so I hope you are ok with that. Need To Impeach, Tom Steyer's group will still send out a packet of pre-addressed envelopes and post cards (you have to use your own stamps though). Can you talk to anyone who may be considering staying home but is a Democrat? Can you go out an canvass? There is just a whole lot you can do...and even little steps matter now because they all add up to big steps. I hope this helps.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant "and" canvass. Computers again.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I have applied for getting more post cards to send in the mail to people but I didn't know I would have to pay for stamps this time, I must of missed reading that part.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destrpy_Trumturd_Now - I think it depends upon which organization you are doing cards for. I only know that for Need To Impeach, Tom Steyer's organization - I have needed to use my own stamps for that one.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I think thats where I applied for more post cards. I'm just going to have to put my own stamps on those postcards then.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, Destory_Trumpturd_Now, you will need to buy stamps for those cards. But a small price to pay for a BLUE WAVE, right?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Of course😊
Quote 0 0