Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
A (female) Democrat just won IN KENTUCKY which went to Trump by a huge margin and she won by a lot-sorry forgot the exact  number! Per Rachel Maddow that's 37 seats flipped..not looking good for the Repugs at midterms. Celebration, everyone!
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
A (female) Democrat just won IN KENTUCKY which went to Trump by a huge margin and she won by a lot-sorry forgot the exact  number! Per Rachel Maddow that's 37 seats flipped..not looking good for the Repugs at midterms. Celebration, everyone!

OMG yesssssss another state went BLUE 😄😄😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yeah!!!!! The more blue the better!😁😄😃
Quote 1 0
droberts
Blue is my favorite color!!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
otmichele
WHOO HOO!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Blue is my new favorite color now, too droberts , otmichele and everyone- YES WE CAN! We will crush them in the midterms even with the dirty political games they must already have up their sleeve! Time to turn ROYAL BLUE!
Quote 0 0
bart
Ritaruby wrote:
Blue is my new favorite color now, too droberts , otmichele and everyone- YES WE CAN! We will crush them in the midterms even with the dirty political games they must already have up their sleeve! Time to turn ROYAL BLUE!

We must not let up or take a rest. Fight, fight, fight!
As i posted to you in another topic:

I don’t mind being a grain of sand as long as I am part of a landslide. A yuge blue landslide.

Quote 0 0