Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
If anyone has a link please post but I saw on the news that Kim in North Korea has met with Putin...right after meeting with Trump. I still say Trump is getting money now from Kim and Putin of course is getting EVERYTHING he wants...what does Trump have for us? NADA!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
If anyone has a link please post but I saw on the news that Kim in North Korea has met with Putin...right after meeting with Trump. I still say Trump is getting money now from Kim and Putin of course is getting EVERYTHING he wants...what does Trump have for us? NADA!

Kim has no money to give!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, no Kim has no money to give...unless he gets it from Putin! It  all "smells bad" as they say. Certainly not good for the USA or its allies.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight, no Kim has no money to give...unless he gets it from Putin! It  all "smells bad" as they say. Certainly not good for the USA or its allies.

Actually I think Kim played Trump and won!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, agreed Delta Flight..played Trump like a fine tuned fiddle....with the help of Putin and possibly others. As I've said before, Kim is evil but he is smarter than Trump and much more skilled in preparation, cunning and deliberate control. Just like Putin is!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Ritaruby is right that Kim has no money.  But I suspect that the leaders of other nations including Russia, China, and North Korea have figured out that Trump is an uninformed and impulsive idiot who can be easily deceived.  They are playing him like a fiddle.  We are led by a fool, an imbecile, posing as a tough guy while conning many Americans into thinking he is credible.  The leaders of other nations at the G-7 have surely concluded by now that Trump cannot be trusted.  I'd bet that Macron, May, and Merkel have communicated among themselves and decided that US leadership has ceased to exist due to Trump, that their own collective initiatives will decide their future independent of the USA.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I believe you are correct here, Ballhawk.
Quote 0 0