Monday, December 2, 2019
Nana Cathy
This is my first post on any site, but I've waited months for someone to remember "The Nudge", especially during the football season when there were so many hateful words and actions by what should be good models for our youth!  But the comments by POPOT last week concerning the "treasonous actions by the Democract's", pushed me over the edge.  Would someone please explain why the NFL players were disrespectful, even though player's will take a knee as a sign of respect, when a player is injured?  To the Ignorant comments by POTUS over the Democrat's
Response during last week's speech!  Am I the only American that was insulted when the "First Lady" had to Nudge the Dumbo at the top to cross his heart last Easter ?
I realize that every day we deal with the comments from a public disgrace of a leader, but these topics have been simmering on the back burner of my mind for too long, I had to see if anyone agreed with my way of thinking?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hello Nana Cathy

I would like to welcome you here as a new member and hope you feel free to express your thoughts and opinions.

Enjoy the fellowship of like minded people.

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Nana Cathy, I as well would like to welcome you to this forum, where, as Delta Flight mentions you are free to express your opinions and thoughts on Trump, his administration and the GOP...and throw in a note about yourself or post a cartoon for a laugh, whatever you wish. I agree completely with all that you are frustrated with about this horrid of a President. I believe you will find that many - if not all here - will agree as well. Thanks for sharing and we hope to hear from you again . We truly ARE, as Delta Flight says, like minded people.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Nana Cathy wrote:
This is my first post on any site, but I've waited months for someone to remember "The Nudge", especially during the football season when there were so many hateful words and actions by what should be good models for our youth!  But the comments by POPOT last week concerning the "treasonous actions by the Democract's", pushed me over the edge.  Would someone please explain why the NFL players were disrespectful, even though player's will take a knee as a sign of respect, when a player is injured?  To the Ignorant comments by POTUS over the Democrat's
Response during last week's speech!  Am I the only American that was insulted when the "First Lady" had to Nudge the Dumbo at the top to cross his heart last Easter ?
I realize that every day we deal with the comments from a public disgrace of a leader, but these topics have been simmering on the back burner of my mind for too long, I had to see if anyone agreed with my way of thinking?

Trump is a wannabe dictator who thinks all people ,must obey him and clap, stand,. and cheer for him regardless.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Nana Cathy you have plenty of company...here and in the USA...like MILLIONS of people who share your viewpoint.
Quote 1 0
droberts
Nana Cathy wrote:

Quite frankly, I think that is something you would really have to ask Trump, the five-time draft dodging fool who doesn't know the words to the National Anthem. There is no law that says you have to stand for the anthem/flag. In fact you cannot be compelled to do so, just as you can not be compelled to recite "The Pledge of Allegiance." I think it depends on every individual and how they look at it. Unfortunately, we have a big mouth President who is a dictator-wannabe. Not only was he trying to tell the NFL players what they had to do, but the NFL in that they should fire them. The NFL players were within their First Amendment Rights. Many veterans and active military spoke up, saying that this was a Right and a reason that they served this Country for. Trump serves no one but himself.

Trump's remarks about the Democrats just proves that Trump is more of a dictator than an American President and he doesn't know the definition of treason. If he did, he wouldn't have played with the Russians.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed droberts.
Quote 0 0