droberts
Today I sent an email to my Congressman asking that he explain to me the reasons or excuses that the Dems as well as Republicans are using for waiting to act on impeachment proceedings against Trump. I listed some of the abuse of power offenses that have already met constitutional standards for impeachment and also that impeachment proceedings and Mueller's investigation can be done simultaneously and there is no reason to wait.

I will be sending more letters, emails, making phone calls and will post them here along with any responses I may receive.

I encourage anyone to join me in documenting here, any that you may do also! Let's hold them to their oaths!

That email went to Congressman David E. Price

LET'S ROLL, RIGHT OVER TRUMP!!!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts/Donna. I am with you and will do the same!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I have already done my call and emails and I will do more.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sent to Ann Wagner, Roy Blunt and Claire Mccaskille!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Does anyone know the Congressman in Missouri? I just know the Senators names..or where to find?
Quote 0 0
droberts
Does anyone know the Congressman in Missouri? I just know the Senators names..or where to find?
[/QUOTE go here and enter your address should bring up your congressmen. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/MO#representatives
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
droberts wrote:

this site is secure. Check it out. Go to Home and it shows Bills, info, and disposition. I bookmarked it.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks droberts.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link droberts..I went into it..the one about how to find your Congress person and senators...suggest we all try it if you have not yet done so.
Quote 0 0
droberts
droberts wrote:
Today I sent an email to my Congressman asking that he explain to me the reasons or excuses that the Dems as well as Republicans are using for waiting to act on impeachment proceedings against Trump. I listed some of the abuse of power offenses that have already met constitutional standards for impeachment and also that impeachment proceedings and Mueller's investigation can be done simultaneously and there is no reason to wait.

I will be sending more letters, emails, making phone calls and will post them here along with any responses I may receive.

I encourage anyone to join me in documenting here, any that you may do also! Let's hold them to their oaths!

That email went to Congressman David E. Price

LET'S ROLL, RIGHT OVER TRUMP!!!

Decided to give emails a chance first with the Senators
Below,  email went to Senator Richard Burr
            "                 " Senator Thom Tillis

Dear Senator Burr,

I believe the time has come for Congress to do their Constitutional duty and start impeachment proceedings against President Trump immediately.

The President has broken his oath to preserve,  defend and protect our Constitution. He has committed abuses of power that have met Constitutional standards for Impeachment.

• Advocating illegal violence in defiance of the law
  • Undermining equal protection of the law
  • Abusing the pardon power
  • Directing law enforcement to pursue political targets
  • Undermining freedom of the press
  • Recklessly threatening nuclear war

He shows no respect for and defies the Rule of Law and defies our Constitution that he swore an oath to,  as did you and all others in Congress.

I believe he is unfit to hold the Office of the President of the United States based on his conduct, lack of ethics, statements, divisiveness, threats, and growing instability. These concerns have also been expressed by thousands, if not millions, of  fellow American citizens including members of the:

• Congress
  • Cabinet
  • Judicial System
  • National Security
  • Military
  • Mental health professions
  • Free press

I do believe impeachment proceedings do not need to wait until Mr. Mueller's investigation concludes or that of any investigations Congress may be conducting.  Compelling evidence is at hand of the offenses committed.  I demand Congress to put Country over party and start proceedings immediately.

I request, as a citizen, a registered voter and a military veteran that you respond to my letter with information concerning impeachment and if you are inclined to refuse my demand of impeachment, I request that you detail the reasoning in a response. Thank you.

Regards,

Donna Roberts

I'll post any reply if I receive one
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
This is very impressive droberts. Great job. I will be waiting so see your reply. I don't know how to transfer on computer but my replies back from the 2 Republican Senators in my state have been 1) "generic babble" from Roy Blunt and 2) Dismissive from Ann Wagner and 3) strong from Claire McCaskill, who is the Democrat and up for election in our red state.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
droberts wrote:

Dear Senator Burr,

I believe the time has come for Congress to do their Constitutional duty and start impeachment proceedings against President Trump immediately.

The President has broken his oath to preserve,  defend and protect our Constitution. He has committed abuses of power that have met Constitutional standards for Impeachment.

He shows no respect for and defies the Rule of Law and defies our Constitution that he swore an oath to,  as did you and all others in Congress.

I believe he is unfit to hold the Office of the President of the United States based on his conduct, lack of ethics, statements, divisiveness, threats, and growing instability. These concerns have also been expressed by thousands, if not millions, of  fellow American citizens including members of the:

• Congress
  • Cabinet
  • Judicial System
  • National Security
  • Military
  • Free press

I do believe impeachment proceedings do not need to wait until Mr. Mueller's investigation concludes or that of any investigations Congress may be conducting.  Compelling evidence is at hand of the offenses committed.  I demand Congress to put Country over party and start proceedings immediately.

I request, as a citizen, a registered voter and a military veteran that you respond to my letter with information concerning impeachment and if you are inclined to refuse my demand of impeachment, I request that you detail the reasoning in a response. Thank you.

Regards,

Donna Roberts

A big thumbs up from me Donna

Good for you!

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
droberts wrote:

Dear Senator Burr,

• Congress
  • Cabinet
  • Judicial System
  • National Security
  • Military
  • Free press

Regards,

Donna Roberts

Sent this same letter/email to Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi at:  AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

I will snail mail this letter to:  Senate Majority Leader, Senator Mitch McConnell, 317 Russell, Senate Office Bldg., Washington DC  20510                      or call: 202-224-2541
Quote 0 0
droberts
Haven't received any responses yet! Guess it's too soon! They're probably swamped with impeachment emails/letters. They probably look like Delta's snow photo, only with letters.😂 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts I would assume you are right that they are swamped with impeachment emails and letters....and may be as high as Delta's snow photo! By the way the responses I and my husband have received back have been very generic and "politician like"...so not very personal and in my opinion did not address these concerns at all...I deleted them otherwise if I knew how to post from emails I would...not sure that's helpful to you, but I think I live in a smaller state than you do - which went to Trump in the election...though as I've mentioned we made television news with 22,000 people at our Womens March-and all peaceful. R
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.