Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Hmn…..does that mean she can persuade other serving Republicans to demand and fair trial complete with witnesses and done as trials have been in the past. She is not a woman to be messed with. After all, she did vote against Brett Kavanaugh....Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I would love to hope so. I'll pray on it.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I will also pray on it. This could mean something though - Murkowski to me is one of the (few to none) serving Republicans who has a mind of her own and does not always vote with Trump. She voted against gutting Obamacare and she voted against Kavanaugh. She has also stated to reporters that "I have had experience with bullies in my life before and I am not afraid of the President." Now she just needs to "recruit" her fellow Senators...but at least she is making noise and probably making McConnell think...about something other than himself and Trump and these days that is not an easy thing to do. I switch she'd switch parties.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Wow I didn't know she didn't side with trump
some things and not letting him scare her
is wonderful😃 I hope she does decide
to leave those monsters soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, she makes up her own mind. Unfortunately I doubt she will switch parties. I'm guessing she's been a Republican all of her life and that her family is, but that's just a guess. The good thing is she's someone who many people in both parties respect and she is being vocal. We need a few more to have guts like that.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well as long as she can take sides with us in 
this and is willing to work with Democrats,
then what can I say about her but to just
thank her a million times if she helps us
win with outing that monster from our
White House.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Agreed...It is a very good thing that Lisa Murkowski is being vocal about wanting a fair trial with witnesses. The big hope is that she can influence a few others. I heard that if 4 Republicans demand witnesses and a fair trial than it has to be given. Surely she should be able to influence 3 others. But, as said on MSNBC (Ari Melber's hour) by a guest on this show, let's not hold her up above the clouds. By doing and saying she wants a fair trial she is actually just doing her job. Like all of the other serving Republicans should be doing. Let's hope others join her though. As to siding with the Democrats she just seems to be smarter and stronger than most others in the party. She's voted with Trump too and she still has an "R" by her name under Trump as President.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure hope it will be a positive outcome.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Susan Collins is now voicing that she wants a fair trial with witnesses. We'll see if she keeps to her word...but my guess is that 1-2 more "moderate" serving Republicans will join them and - eventually anyway-we'll get a fair trial.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I guess Susan Collins is waking up now
hopefully we're not wrong.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, Susan Collins has recently become more vocal...so now I think we need 1-2 other serving Republicans to demand witnesses and a fair trial. Lindsay Graham talks out of both sides of his mouth.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I am very happy that at least a few Republican senators seem to be open to a fair trial as they all swore to when sworn into office. Do I think they are serious or just trying to appear to be supporting the trial. The truth will come when we as American people get a fair hearing. If dippy do right is so innocent why are new emails coming out that we’re released finally released with all information available so damaging to him shows he doesn’t believe that he has to follow the constitution. He has put us in a very dangerous position, he accused Obama of trying to put us at war to get re-election well dummy what are you doing? People at your stupid party are talking at how you told them to expect something big with Iran. And where is the information that they were planning to attack Americans. This sound like to me that The Hague need to look closely at crimes against the human race by the president. He needs to learn that he cannot just freely decide that a person needs to be killed. He is the first president in my time that has done so much to hurt the USA. We are his own piggy bank. I still feel that 118+ million dollars spent at his cheap ass hotels is wrong his family is making money off the American people. He is suppose to be soooo rich yet won’t produce his tax records. He condemned Obama for his vacations and playing golf. The Obama were honest didn’t spend tax payers money like it was their own. He doesn’t even pay his fair share of taxes. Then to find out that Russia underwrote his loan from the German bank is so illegal. I hope that this gets investigated by 100% people  who are not doing it just for their party.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And of course I agree with you about Trump and all in your other post, Renee. I heard he bought himself out of the emoulments clause suit by paying 2 million dollars. If anyone else has info. on this and/or a link, please post. I have come to expect nothing at all from Trump, his administration, the serving Republicans and those on his campaign and of course those still supporting him. I admit to being pretty terrified of his latest move as I am sure there will be revenge on innocent Americans. Perhaps Putin will keep him in shelter and his horrible family when the revenge begins on others.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
But then mcconnell once said he'll pass
trump without the republican votes😐I
hope he wont go against his fellow
republicans wishes if they really want a
fair trial.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now- From all I hear McConnell may not get away with his likely multiple devious plans to ram through this trial. I believe I have shared that Chief Justice Roberts let McConnell have it bad for saying he was not going to be impartial in any trial and will automatically side with Trump and his lawyers (that Pat Cippilonne (sp?) white house lawyer is a piece of work too.
Quote 0 0