Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I think I read something like that before
but it only sounded like " a MAYBE". I don't
really feel like its a reassured thing that
Justice Roberts did but hopefully it will
be reassured.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I believe Justice Roberts did this to McConnell. Now, this will only "work" if they can get witnesses and a fair trial and I don't think the Justice can control that, not sure, if anyone else knows please post.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I read they need a few republicans to
call for a fair trial.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now-I think they need 3-4 Republicans to vote with all or most of the Democrats and Independents to get witnesses and a fair trial.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes thats right.
Quote 0 0
Renee
If anyone is reading the news one of our air bases came under attack thanks to the murders committed by trump. This will not end well for our troops. Please pray for their safe return.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee, I think we all pray for their safe return. This IMPUSIVE - not consulting anyone this time not even Putin cause now even HE is upset about it - that Trump did I believe is meant to start a way, prove he can do anything he wants without being held accountable and what a distraction from his impeachment? Graham is trying to ram through his impeachment trial in the Senate "in  few days." I hope Pelosi holds her ground. There is no reason for them to stop while this horror is going on. They can all "walk and chew gum" at the same time.
There should still be a Senate trial with witnesses.
Quote 0 0