Ritaruby
We can see this already starting in Kentucky....I don't feel this guy got this idea not to concede on his own.....your thoughts? Links? Latest on this?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
He even said he wont concede if he loses re-election so 😐
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
I agree, .. it smells like Trump is behind this!  I fully expect Trump not to concede when he gets voted out as well.  That is, if we fell to oust him through impeachment.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd-Now - Trump, the man baby is saying he won't concede if he loses the election....but primarily he means if it is really close. Of course he should concede then and/or the Courts should immediately make him concede,, but this is all the more reason we need to choose our candidate based on electability and the ability to beat Trump...and beat him by a high margin, like in the House....so he will have nowhere to go but prison.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm, Agreed that Trump is likely behind the candidate in Kentucky not conceding to the Democratic winner. My understanding is that (the Republic controlled) persons in charge there will hold another election and/or recount. I am not optimistic about it though....I think the Dems and this Dem candidate should at least try and fight back by filing a lawsuit if he doesn't get in and making the Kentucky in charge Republicans' lives harder. My wish is that we oust Trump through impeachment, honestly. He needs to go now and with all of his expansive cheating it won't be easy for the Dems to win...thought we certainly still could.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd-Now - Trump, the man baby is saying he won't concede if he loses the election....but primarily he means if it is really close. Of course he should concede then and/or the Courts should immediately make him concede,, but this is all the more reason we need to choose our candidate based on electability and the ability to beat Trump...and beat him by a high margin, like in the House....so he will have nowhere to go but prison.

I believe it would be better for trump to be taken to prison easily if he loses, otherwise he will present danger for America meaning ww3. He wont be in office any longer, he wont have anymore excuses for him not to go to prison.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_now- Trump belongs in prison after he leaves office - heck, I think he should be there now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes but his cronies are keeping him away from jail😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I really believe that Trump is now setting up both Mulvaney and Rudy G. to be fall guys...and too bad in his crazy mind that they go to jail...just so he himself-Trump-does not. He's very good at setting up other people to take the fall for him - and to even serve prison time for him. Not that I feel sorry for any of these guys but look, everything was carried out from Trump's directions and orders. Evidence Michael Cohen.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
When Trump starts with the "hmn….I don't think I know him..." you know it's the beginning of a setup.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Its classic of the orange man to do now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - urging all Republicans not to concede in close elections is a total Trumpian Orange Creeper act.
Quote 1 0