Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Will be running for OUR President again in 2020 even though people on our Democratic side have told her to rule that out which she refused😃and I'am very happy to know that she hasn't given up on us and I don't think we should either. I'm really hoping she still has millions of supporters. She deserves another chance and I hope God will give her a chance to win this time☺ I want her and our First Gentleman Bill (even though it was very hateful for Bill to cheat on Hillary but I'm looking past that) to come back home to us people at The White House and I believe they want to come back home to their former Home too, they deserve it for still helping us do whats right for America and trying to save democracy from that Monster ruining it. I want to know if there's still Hillary supporters here in the community so please tell me yes or no and what you think or believe☺
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Will be running for OUR President again in 2020 even though people on our Democratic side have told her to rule that out which she refused😃and I'am very happy to know that she hasn't given up on us and I don't think we should either. I'm really hoping she still has millions of supporters. She deserves another chance and I hope God will give her a chance to win this time☺ I want her and our First Gentleman Bill (even though it was very hateful for Bill to cheat on Hillary but I'm looking past that) to come back home to us people at The White House and I believe they want to come back home to their former Home too, they deserve it for still helping us do whats right for America and trying to save democracy from that Monster ruining it. I want to know if there's still Hillary supporters here in the community so please tell me yes or no and what you think or believe☺

No, she carries to much BAD baggage.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
You don't trust her?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
You don't trust her?

Not at all!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I see, thank you for responding my post ☺
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I AM WITH YOU. WHAT BILL  DID IS PASS HISTORY ... specially when 90% of the republicans do that and more... we can see what kind of people they are... for the last 35 days refused to confront that clown we have as president.  THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO SERVE US AND GET PAID FOR IT, WHEN THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB FOR THE PEOPLE, NOT FOR A CRAZY EVIL VINDICTIVE  INHUMAN BEING OBSESSED WITH A WALL .... THAT PROBABLY IS GOING TO GIVE HIM LOTS OF $$$$$$ WHAT KIND OF GOVERNMENT WE HAVE THAT DURING MR. OBAMA PRESIDENCY REFUSED TO ACEPT AND/OR  AGREE WITH ANYTHING HE DID FOR THE PEOPLE?? and its sad, very sad we have this king of people in a party that suppose  to work for the people and not for themselves.  HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT... SHE IS THE MOST QUALIFIED ...AND BEST TRAINED FOR THIS JOB.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe so too and I hope she gets a chance to get back the Presidency that was stolen from her by a monster elected by monsters like him.
Quote 0 0
cpmty

No, she carries to much BAD baggage.
{{{ I don't think so ... it was all fake news and false massive propaganda  by the Russians and the Trump followers (they act, work and look more to the mafia than politicians) they are the ones doing this negative work against her... and what they are causing her of ... in Africa... as she well explained, it was the REPUBLICAN'S PARTY FAULT WHEN SHE ASK FOR HER THEY DENIED ALL ... LIKE THEY CONTINUE DOING IT FOR THE WHOLE 8 YEARS WITH MR. OBAMA... THEY JUST DENIED ALL AND EVERY TIME... THE ATTACKED WAS THE REPUBLICANS FAULT THEY DIDN'T GIVE HER WHAT SHE ASKED FOR.  BUT THEY ARE MAFIOSOS... AND KNOW HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AND DO A MASIVE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA BLMING HER FOR EVERYTHING... NOTHING ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED... THEY DIDN'T CARE IF SOMEONE GOT KILL (LIKE TRUMP IN JAN. LAST YEAR STUPID STUPID THING HE DID COST A LIVE OF AN AMERICAN... BUT THAT GOT UNDER THE RUG... NO ONE QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT IT...LIKE REPUBLICANS LIKE TO DO... AGAIN AND AGAIN SO IS NOT FORGOTTEN when a Democrat does something wrong or makes a mistake.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
correction....she asked for help....as they did and continued doing for 8 years with Mr. Obama.
Quote 1 0
droberts
I'm with Delta on this one. I liked/voted for Hilary too, but regardless whether it was stolen from her or not (which has not been proven), she has way too much baggage. Too many people didnt like her in the first place and they voted Trump because he wasn't a Clinton. Her running again when we need a new beginning with fresh  candidates to put all this Trump shit behind us, is selfishness on her part. Not all was untrue, she made a gigantic error in judgement to do with using her email/ server for classified government business and then allowed information onto her aides laptop which her sicko husband got a hold of. 

Sorry, but her time has come and gone.

I saw Kamala Harris's speach yesterday. She's a strong contender.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
droberts
cpmty wrote:
{{{ I don't think so ... it was all fake news and false massive propaganda  by the Russians and the Trump followers (they act, work and look more to the mafia than politicians) they are the ones doing this negative work against her... and what they are causing her of ... in Africa... as she well explained, it was the REPUBLICAN'S PARTY FAULT WHEN SHE ASK FOR HER THEY DENIED ALL ... LIKE THEY CONTINUE DOING IT FOR THE WHOLE 8 YEARS WITH MR. OBAMA... THEY JUST DENIED ALL AND EVERY TIME... THE ATTACKED WAS THE REPUBLICANS FAULT THEY DIDN'T GIVE HER WHAT SHE ASKED FOR.  BUT THEY ARE MAFIOSOS... AND KNOW HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AND DO A MASIVE NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA BLMING HER FOR EVERYTHING... NOTHING ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED... THEY DIDN'T CARE IF SOMEONE GOT KILL (LIKE TRUMP IN JAN. LAST YEAR STUPID STUPID THING HE DID COST A LIVE OF AN AMERICAN... BUT THAT GOT UNDER THE RUG... NO ONE QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT IT...LIKE REPUBLICANS LIKE TO DO... AGAIN AND AGAIN SO IS NOT FORGOTTEN when a Democrat does something wrong or makes a mistake.
You do realize when you write ALL IN CAPS like that, that is the same as shouting at us right? Totally not necessary.
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts

Where did you see that she was running? I only saw articles or heard there was only speculation that she might. She has not said so herself.

Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
cpmty wrote:

I believe so too.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[QUOTE username=droberts userid=5641626 postid=1307588384]I'm with Delta on this one. I liked/voted for Hilary too, but regardless whether it was stolen from her or not (which has not been proven), she has way too much baggage. Too many people didnt like her in the first place and they voted Trump because he wasn't a Clinton. Her running again when we need a new beginning with fresh  candidates to put all this Trump shit behind us, is selfishness on her part. Not all was untrue, she made a gigantic error in judgement to do with using her email/ server for classified government business and then allowed information onto her aides laptop which her sicko husband got a hold of. 

I saw Kamala Harris's speach yesterday. She's a strong contender.[/QUOTE

]Thanks droberts

We agree,

A link to support our claim.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/hillary-clinton-runs-to-puerto-rico-not-the-white-house/ar-BBSRFAO?li=AAggFp5

But I thank cpmty and destroy for their valued input. I want them to know that we post opinion and facts on topic 
We do not need to agree on all others posts.

You two had an opinion and posted it.

Good for you,,  Keep it up>

Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
droberts wrote:
I'm with Delta on this one. I liked/voted for Hilary too, but regardless whether it was stolen from her or not (which has not been proven), she has way too much baggage. Too many people didnt like her in the first place and they voted Trump because he wasn't a Clinton. Her running again when we need a new beginning with fresh  candidates to put all this Trump shit behind us, is selfishness on her part. Not all was untrue, she made a gigantic error in judgement to do with using her email/ server for classified government business and then allowed information onto her aides laptop which her sicko husband got a hold of. 

I saw Kamala Harris's speach yesterday. She's a strong contender.

Well I don't think she's being selfish and it hasn't been proven about her emails so unless I see articles that expose her, then I'll believe it and I'll stop supporting her. She's doing us a favor in saving America from this Monster. She's only trying to help us but you are right about the other wonderful Female Democratic Presidential Candidates, I believe they'll do so wonderful in their campaigns but I'm afraid that even the best ones will drop out once they feel so defeated by the others or trump himself. I hope and pray we get a Democrat President Female or Male, it really doesn't matter as long as democracy will be saved from that Monster we have in our White House.
Quote 0 0