Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now Show full post »
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi once again to all you devotees of the finest out there....I agree on the date that the Berlin Wall came down.  However, much of the debris from the Berlin Wall has passed into the hands of souveneir hunters and other collectors of memorabilia.  I think even the Russians may still have souveneirs of the Berlin Wall.  As for the Wall itself, ask any Berliner that may still be alive and tell him or her about what Trump is planning.  I am sure you will get an earful.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

I am sure we would.

I got a few videos to play.

Scroll up on this page. I think I found your 4-8-4

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Bob

Just saw a Big Boy 4018 being moved,

What a monster..

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Big+boy+4018+move+video&view=detail&mid=66BDB5E4C2CA0627A54466BDB5E4C2CA0627A544&FORM=VIRE
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi all you inveterate train watchers and all of those wannabe's that have a burning desire to be "up there" in the cab of whatever is coming down the tracks.  I thoroughy enjoyed the video of UPRR 4018 as it was being moved.  Indeed, it was a very awesome sight....the 4018 is in good hands, with the restoration folk being in control.  The only trains I need to get me humming would be the videos of rail action and I would be off to the races.  Thank you guys many times over and over for sharing those videos with me.  It made my day, for sure.

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi all you inveterate train watchers and all of those wannabe's that have a burning desire to be "up there" in the cab of whatever is coming down the tracks.  I thoroughy enjoyed the video of UPRR 4018 as it was being moved.  Indeed, it was a very awesome sight....the 4018 is in good hands, with the restoration folk being in control.  The only trains I need to get me humming would be the videos of rail action and I would be off to the races.  Thank you guys many times over and over for sharing those videos with me.  It made my day, for sure.

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Actually Bob

It is you who makes my day when  I can read a post from you.

DF
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
4-8-4 history.

I would have loved to stand in the cab and felt  the power of the drive wheels under me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-8-4
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Will be running for OUR President again in 2020 even though people on our Democratic side have told her to rule that out which she refused😃and I'am very happy to know that she hasn't given up on us and I don't think we should either. I'm really hoping she still has millions of supporters. She deserves another chance and I hope God will give her a chance to win this time☺ I want her and our First Gentleman Bill (even though it was very hateful for Bill to cheat on Hillary but I'm looking past that) to come back home to us people at The White House and I believe they want to come back home to their former Home too, they deserve it for still helping us do whats right for America and trying to save democracy from that Monster ruining it. I want to know if there's still Hillary supporters here in the community so please tell me yes or no and what you think or believe☺

Sorry Destroy 

I may have taken over your thread.

Forgive me!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the offer Bob.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Bob I agree I am sure we will get an earful from any Berliner about Trump!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, don't you know 'm the only one who gets to butt into someone else's thread? LOL 😃Destroy_Trumpturd_Now  - My friend I share your love for Hillary Clinton and the fact that she was actually cheated out of a Presidency she very legitimately won - the popular vote - by millions of people. And while I support Hillary - and if she ran and got the nomination of course I would vote for her over Trump or another Republican (though I am wondering now if any Republicans will dare to challenge the Orange Creeper)….however, I have mixed feelings about Hillary running. If she could pull it off and win it would be best for our Democracy and "sweet revenge" to the Idiot in the White House who stole her place....but I am afraid of another 2016 all over again...Trump and his cronies, the NRA and the Republicans are beyond dirty players...and many people - wrongly in my personal opinion but still-I think would believe Hillary has too much "past baggage" - much of it w not her fault.. It is with that reasoning that I think we may need new faces fighting - and it will be a big fight - to win over Trump in 2020.  The Republicans and Trump and his cronies will dig up dirt on any Democratic candidate if they can't find it they will manufacture it...but I believe Trump would treat Hillary's run as more of a game and laugh at it....I am not sure she's tough enough to go
toe to toe with Trump...and though Putin hates all Democrats he "has it in" for Hillary even more. It will be interesting to see who makes it to the top of the Democratic rung for sure. What do the rest of you think about this? Comments? Links? Thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight I wish I could get into that cab right now!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ditto to Delta Flight's comment, Bob. Your posts make my day as well. We love having you back and posting when you can.😃
Quote 0 0