Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts Show full post »
Ritaruby
Were your friends thinking they were being funny by that photograph, Ballhawk? Not to get into your business but even if it was meant as a joke...I'd find new friends, but that's just me.
Quote 0 0
droberts
I was reading somewhere (I've read so much lately, can't remember where) that if Mueller really believes it warrants immediate action or some such, he can ask permission from Rosenstein to break policy and indict Trump. I would think it would have to be for something like a Homeland/National security type thing. Wish I could remember where it was, darn. If I find it though, I'll post it.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Wow, that would be something..........a break from normal Justice protocol followed by an indictment.  Let us know if you can find more info on that Ritaruby.  
Regarding that photo of me beneath the Trump Tower sign, my wife was in on the gag.  No problem.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
If anyone has a link, please post. Ballhawk this last post was from droberts, not myself. I have heard nothing about it but very much hope it is true...and it makes sense given the broad scope Rosenstein gave to Mueller. And if your wife was in on the gag, Ballhawk you're right, no problem.  I just know that I don't find those things funny myself...awhile back I posted that a friend's husband who knows I (and he) hate Trump offered to buy me Trump toilet tissue and I told her if he or she gave me that they would get it back with a nice little treat. Anyone who knows me knows they would get immediate wrath over anything near me which said Trump - unless Impeachment, resignation or indictment was next to it....but sometimes we have to lighten up and have a gag.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, yes, please post that link if you find it....I know we will all find it very interesting - and a bright spot in our day.
Quote 0 0