Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Hope all of you noticed the Breaking News post by otmichele that Manafort had cut a plea deal with Mueller. Now we know it is even better - he has flipped completely and needs to do and say whatever Mueller and team want him to - whenever and with whomever. Michael Cohen, whose case originally was sent to the SDNY is now at least in part back to Mueller and he is talking big time about how Trump instructed him to do the dirty deeds. Links? Thoughts? Does this mean we are near the end of this fake Presidential nightmare now, people?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I pray every night for this Monster to finally leave our lives very soon If only it were much sooner like today right now.
Quote 1 0
otmichele
It is amazing how good I felt when the news broke.  I couldn't believe what a shadow hold it had over me until the relief came.  I can now wait for the timber to tumble and it will.  There really is an end in sight and with the elections coming up I feel a wave of relief.  Our country has a lot of healing to do that is for sure!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
otmichele I felt the same way when I heard this news about Manafort and Cohen. I really feel that good always triumphs over evil - even if it takes awhile - so here's to the blue wave washing all the currently serving GOP onto the shore!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
And I hear you Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….I do the same thing. This very minute would not be too soon...again I am reminded of the book out (forgot the author) "Everything Trump Touches Dies." I find it a fitting title. With the new breakthroughs we may see him gone soon.
Quote 1 0