Ritaruby
The DC judge gave Manafort a much shorter sentence than I had expected...and though he will now be facing about 7 years total in prison with some fines and other monitoring when he is freed, I am really disappointed in this sentence. THIS GUY HELPED TO TRY AND SELL OUT AMERICA!  I don't understand this...do you? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
Ritaruby wrote:
The DC judge gave Manafort a much shorter sentence than I had expected...and though he will now be facing about 7 years total in prison with some fines and other monitoring when he is freed, I am really disappointed in this sentence. THIS GUY HELPED TO TRY AND SELL OUT AMERICA!  I don't understand this...do you? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
i agree with you life plus 40
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
i agree with you life plus 40

I welcome you here as a new member. Do not let Rita be the boss all the time!

Enjoy!

And remember to feel free and ask questions anytime

😃😃😃
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I as well wish to welcome you as a new member, thuderboltbrown. And we certainly agree on this one! A mere slap on the wrist and in my opinion beyond a "white collar crime." And don't let Delta Flight scare you about me. I'm pretty harmless. He just wants apple pie and ice cream.....that's been one of our running jokes here.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, thunderboltbrown- I wish Judge Ellis had given Manafort a longer sentence and Judge Berman 10 years tacked onto what he has....life plus 40 for sure!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight I could not view your last post.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight I could not view your last post.

Had to remove it because of size issues.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh ok,got it, DF.
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
life plus 80 maybe south new york will be more to our liking
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed thunderboltbrown. I did hear on MSNBC yesterday after we posted here that there are SEVERAL New York Prosecutors and Attorneys Generals who are going after Trump in a big way and  going after his finances. it is said that the other crimes and murders did not bring down the famous gangster Al Capone - but his financial indiscretions did. So fingers crossed. And Trump can not pardon those state crimes. .Apparently these additional 16 count charges were brought on right after the DC trial sentence ended. And "Auntie Maxine" Waters says Deutsche Bank is cooperating with her to provide Trump's financials with them....one of the sanctioned banks. So there's hope!
Quote 0 0