Monday, December 2, 2019
DrAhimsa Show full post »
Delta Flight
Republicans discuss removing Trump!!

Hope you all enjoy this video.

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Second video of Trump the Rump

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, Thanks...the town halls do get noticed...I have seen lots of coverage on TV...as do the (hopefully peaceful) protests...I personally can not attend town halls due to illnesses but encourage everyone who can to do so...not all Senators hold them but prior to the 2018 elections more should be holding them.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great posts Delta Flight..he has to go!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper once again...Ritaruby hit me with a great idea.  The objective of the town hall concept is designed to accomplish what I have longed for.  imply put, is the elimination of Donald Tump.  Now....how do we go about doing this?  

Every locality, large and small has a town hall.  It could range from a very large meeting place in a large city to a local gathering place in a small town.  The concept is very simple.  Have a meeeting place for all to attend, no matter what race, cree, color, or political affiliation.  The subject is also very simple.  "What is currently wrong with our country and how might we as Americans, go about fixing it?  Continuing onward, how can we enroll masses of voting age people to go about fixing what is wrong?

Out of these town hall discussions will emerge ways and means of impeaching Donald Trump and removing him and his cadre of monsters from our midst and ultimately, take back America and restore it to the people that count the most....you and I.

The ways and means of "taking America Back" are at the moment, far too nebulous to develop planned strategies and formulate something that will work.. Here are starters...

Starting with the town hall concept, develop a massive writing campaign for our Congresspeople, our Senators, and the myriad of committeemembers associated with the U.S Congress.  Then, adopt a plan of "watchful waiting."  We should be quick to employ ways of improvement and be ready, if the time arises, to call our Congresspeople and enators, and enlist their aid and support.  While there is no guarantee that this strategy might work, it is a positive move to be reckoned with.

Admittedly, this is only a sketch at present.  But from it we can build ideas, enlist millions of people that have been swindled by Trump, and hopefully see him removed from office by his resignation and retreat back to private life where he belongs

Your for our ownf
 future

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Twayne
I agree, but long ago I checked up on this possibility and it turned out that various states have various rules concerning who and when such can be initiated. I guess we'd have to know about NY and D.C.. I'm in NY but all I can find is malarky about it, nothing tangible or reliable, even in .gov.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi Twayne

Introducing myself to the Impeach Trump "gang"....I saw from your most current post that you cite New York as one of your landing spots.  Welcome on board !!!!  It is nice to see a new friendly face in these parts.  You will get to adore DeltaFlight, RitaRuby, Ellen, and others in the crowd.  We are all like-minded folk here looking for new and better ways to Dump Trump.  Ihope that some of these letters reach him, although I have been told the dumb bastard does not know how to read and cannot find his way aboard an airpland

Again.....welcome !!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Twayne, Can someone help him? I am clueless about the situation mentioned...and am not in NY
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Twayne:  Hi!  On your voter registration card it should give you what district you are voting in, that will determine who your House Representative is.  If it doesn't, call your Election Board and they will tell you who it is and also ask about your Senator(s).  Then go to congress.gov and sign up (free!) then go to the left hand side of the page and click on "members" and type in the name(s) of your Congressperson one at a time.  Each time it will lead you to where you can click on their page.  From there you can contact them by email (save the address).  Their page should also give you info on when (or if) they have scheduled a town hall.  Also on congress.gov you can look up their information and also their voting record.  I also use countable.us which sends me an email whenever one of my Congress members vote.  Also on that site you can get the pros and cons of any legislature that is coming up.  You can also write a comment and your vote (yea or nay) on a bill.  They will also, if you want, send your comments and vote to your representative.  It is good and rewarding to be involved in the process and to let them know that you are watching!
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes! Everyone please vote! They are supposed to be righting against gerrymandering!
Quote 0 0