Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
On MSNBC they said there will be at around 700 different state marches on the immigration/uniting children back with their parents issue. GO AMERICA!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope this will make those monsters give the kids back to their parents right away.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now! The administration should have their children locked in cages in sorry conditions for a week and see how they feel about it.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Or better yet, have Barron Trump in one of those cages like that and see how those 2 like it which they don't otherwise melania wouldn't of had secret service watch Barron.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumturd_Now- Have Barron put in one of those cages without any access to anything the other kids don't have and no secret service protecting him and see how they like it. Nothing against Barron, poor thing. I'd hate to grow up in that famiy
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trumps Walk of Shame!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/01/us/families-belong-together-rallies-highlights/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great link, DF!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Agreed, Destroy_Trumturd_Now- Have Barron put in one of those cages without any access to anything the other kids don't have and no secret service protecting him and see how they like it. Nothing against Barron, poor thing. I'd hate to grow up in that famiy

It's awful that a child like Barron has to have parents that are monsters.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

It's awful that a child like Barron has to have parents that are monsters.

I  really think that Melania is a far better person than Trump will ever be. We have no real knowledge of her life with Trump!

I have my own thoughts about that but must be polite here or the moderators get after me.😁😃😇
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now

I  really think that Melania is a far better person than Trump will ever be. We have no real knowledge of her life with Trump!

I have my own thoughts about that but must be polite here or the moderators get after me.😁😃😇

If that were so, she would be doing the opposite of what her husband is doing to these poor kids and she's not, she just flew to Texas to support the authorities not the children😐in other words she's not doing anything for America much less for these innocent kids.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

If that were so, she would be doing the opposite of what her husband is doing to these poor kids and she's not, she just flew to Texas to support the authorities not the children😐in other words she's not doing anything for America much less for these innocent kids.

Walk a mile in her shoes before you condemn her. I think her intent to be in Texas was to fully see what happens first. She already  knows that her husband is a bully!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - and Delta Flight. I can see BOTH of your points of view on Melania Trump. And frankly, I don't know what to think of her or what she does...sometimes I feel sorry for her being married to HIM and then sometimes I question her true motives, let us not forget she has had some conflicting financials issues in her own companies, and I'm sorry that jacket she wore to visit the kids to me was offensive. One could take it many ways though...and Delta Flight to your point of her being a better person than her husband...sorry to say this - but is that saying very much about her? I understand we all vent here and post what we wish - including jokes and cartoons and on any subject, but right now I am more concerned that her husband not turn the USA-and also try to damage other countries-turning it into a dictatorship and that he and "his people" not GUT protections for pre-existing conditions or elect a far right wing Judge for life. No criticisms here, this is just where my head is at. Back to Melania I did admire her statement along with the other first ladies of past condemning children being separated from their parents...how sincere she is or not, I really can't tell....and at this point I question how influential she can be even with her own husband...who I believe is brainwashed by the Kremlin.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
And Delta Flight the Moderators do not go after you...you know the guidelines as I believe the rest of the Moderators do. Very funny. LOL. I have only gone after you maybe twice here-LOL. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
And Delta Flight the Moderators do not go after you...you know the guidelines as I believe the rest of the Moderators do. Very funny. LOL. I have only gone after you maybe twice here-LOL. 

LOL

Felt like 10 or more.😇😊😎
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, poor Barron. But we can not help him, unfortunately, he was born into the Trump family. As to calling you out, Delta Flight...don't know, you could be right, could be 10 or even 15-LOL..all, I'm sure well deserved.😃😂
Quote 0 0