Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I think if Biden's campaign and the ones which are Republicans Against Trump-that movement is growing-does not take advantage of this, they are foolish. Trump was seen in the 1990's partying like crazy with Epstein - and in one photo I saw he was next to Epstein pointing at girls for him. They don't need to say he DID anything - which we should all know he did - someone just "made it go away" - but pictures of him partying with a convicted sex offender would not be pretty. They should use this in ads like crazy - use every angle they have. He can not deny he partied with Epstein and "a picture is worth a thousand words." Thoughts? Links? After all, one of the most vocal victims was recruited by Maxwell while working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Largo..
Quote 0 0
cpmty
strange my comment disappeared !! yes, there are charges against him  in Manhattan police and 
probably FBI. He has charges for having sex with a 13 year old (rape??). the others were bought 
with  possible $$$. Many people know it. He has charges!! it shouldn't be a problem even If it kept 
kept quiet and secret, because the amount of the important people involved in this scandal. I bet the 
Russians also have something secret like that against him (only my opinion). He keeps pushing Hillary C.
piking on her  just to distract us from his person since he  has really bad crimes. In 2008 in BBC news 
where given the news of him, Trump, Epstein and other name including the English prince where involved 
in a red of sexual predators, pedophiles /pederasts having sex with minors (children). They may cover up still the truth is there if they really do something about it...he should be in Jail.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I hear you and agree...but I was talking here about Ghislaine Maxwell, the woman who was both supposedly Epstein's girlfriend (the daughter of a wealthy publisher) and also a "Recruiter" for the young woman, some as young as 13 or 14-that Epstein many other "men" - and I use that term loosely-including Maxwell herself participating according to reports.  The woman who was most vocal about this gave the police and FBI her name, she is also pictured with Trump and Epstein. I was wondering aloud if either the Democrats or any of the Republicans for Trump groups can use the photos of Trump partying with Epstein to show he was close friends with a proven sex trafficker. So far they either can not prove Trump raped that 13 year old girl at Epstein's parties - that or Bill Barr buried it. We know at least one girl was working at Mar-A-Largo when recruited-by Maxwell. I hope investigative researchers stay on this story. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Not sure how your post disappeared! We'll have to watch that.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
They still have also only published a few names of the prominent men (and possibly women) who are known to have committed rape and sex acts with minors at his parties.....I think that should come out and maybe now that they have her - she has been on the run - it will. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
cpmty, I hear you and agree...but I was talking here about Ghislaine Maxwell, the woman who was both supposedly Epstein's girlfriend (the daughter of a wealthy publisher) and also a "Recruiter" for the young woman, some as young as 13 or 14-that Epstein many other "men" - and I use that term loosely-including Maxwell herself participating according to reports.  The woman who was most vocal about this gave the police and FBI her name, she is also pictured with Trump and Epstein. I was wondering aloud if either the Democrats or any of the Republicans for Trump groups can use the photos of Trump partying with Epstein to show he was close friends with a proven sex trafficker. So far they either can not prove Trump raped that 13 year old girl at Epstein's parties - that or Bill Barr buried it. We know at least one girl was working at Mar-A-Largo when recruited-by Maxwell. I hope investigative researchers stay on this story. 
Ritaruby wrote:
They still have also only published a few names of the prominent men (and possibly women) who are known to have committed rape and sex acts with minors at his parties.....I think that should come out and maybe now that they have her - she has been on the run - it will. 
Ritaruby wrote:
Not sure how your post disappeared! We'll have to watch that.
****** they will not do it because District Attorney  (IN MANHATTAN police etc...)has a deal with all involved, and there were many. YES IT CAN BE PROVED IF THEY ARE FORCED TO OPEN THE SECRET FILES.... IT WAS IN THE NEWS IN EUROPE IN 2008 THEY NAMED SEVERAL PEOPLE I DIDN'T KNOW AND THE ONES I KNEW WERE TRUMP AND PRINCES ANDREW OF ENGLAND. THE FILES EXIST 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
I think if Biden's campaign and the ones which are Republicans Against Trump-that movement is growing-does not take advantage of this, they are foolish. Trump was seen in the 1990's partying like crazy with Epstein - and in one photo I saw he was next to Epstein pointing at girls for him. They don't need to say he DID anything - which we should all know he did - someone just "made it go away" - but pictures of him partying with a convicted sex offender would not be pretty. They should use this in ads like crazy - use every angle they have. He can not deny he partied with Epstein and "a picture is worth a thousand words." Thoughts? Links? After all, one of the most vocal victims was recruited by Maxwell while working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Largo..
******👍there are pictures of him with Prince Andrew and Epstein going out of T45 ''TRUMP TOWER "building in Manhattan  
Quote 0 0
cpmty
cpmty wrote:
******👍there are pictures of him with Prince Andrew and Epstein going out of T45 ''TRUMP TOWER "building in Manhattan  or some building own by Trump
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty. you have a lot of knowledge about this. One question though: I thought they fired the Attorney involved in the "hush" deal for Epstein and his buddies? Wasn't it Alex Azar (I THINK the right name) who Trump appointed to a key position then when the Epstein news got out he resigned? Perhaps you should be an investigative reporter!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I am serious about that.  I had considered it in a past life and even did a stint of detective work but found it too dangerous-for anyone, especially an ill person. Maddow does it well...
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
cpmty wrote:
strange my comment disappeared !! yes, there are charges against him  in Manhattan police and 
probably FBI. He has charges for having sex with a 13 year old (rape??). the others were bought 
with  possible $$$. Many people know it. He has charges!! it shouldn't be a problem even If it kept 
kept quiet and secret, because the amount of the important people involved in this scandal. I bet the 
Russians also have something secret like that against him (only my opinion). He keeps pushing Hillary C.
piking on her  just to distract us from his person since he  has really bad crimes. In 2008 in BBC news 
where given the news of him, Trump, Epstein and other name including the English prince where involved 
in a red of sexual predators, pedophiles /pederasts having sex with minors (children). They may cover up still the truth is there if they really do something about it...he should be in Jail.

Please repost it.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I very much agree with Delta Flight here. I think that ALL the information you posted just recently and even before should be REPOSTED EVERYWHERE YOU CAN REPOST IT. I would share but I have no social media at all (my own personal preference) but this should be "out there"...not sure even Rachel Maddow has all this. Thanks.
Quote 1 0