Ritaruby
Are we surprised? No. People many of you may not agree with me but I do not think this is about the wall he wants. I think it is about trying to destroy our institutions and our Democracy and he's working UNDER Putin to do so. And McConnell is kissing butt and probably making lots of money off of doing so, in one way or the other...probably thinks it gives HIM attention and power too....we'll see what they think in Kentucky in 2020 after what he's done with this and prior shutdowns. Links? Thoughts? What better way to destroy the institutions we hold dear than to keep them shut down long enough - or do enough shut downs - so that people leave...and then he and Putin get their way and it gets privatized and they make money off of the American people. Remember, Trump hates government....and he has 2 years with a GOP controlled House and Senate to get the wall...
Quote 1 0
cpmty
well WE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE THAT HE NEVER AGAIN GET ELECTED... SOCIAL MEDIA AND.... WHATEVER IT TAKES... AND WE SHOULD START DOING NOW... and he should know about it
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed cpmty.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I only hope that the plan the Democrats have to end the trump shutdown by this Friday will work.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope so too Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
Are we surprised? No. People many of you may not agree with me but I do not think this is about the wall he wants. I think it is about trying to destroy our institutions and our Democracy and he's working UNDER Putin to do so. And McConnell is kissing butt and probably making lots of money off of doing so, in one way or the other...probably thinks it gives HIM attention and power too....we'll see what they think in Kentucky in 2020 after what he's done with this and prior shutdowns. Links? Thoughts? What better way to destroy the institutions we hold dear than to keep them shut down long enough - or do enough shut downs - so that people leave...and then he and Putin get their way and it gets privatized and they make money off of the American people. Remember, Trump hates government....and he has 2 years with a GOP controlled House and Senate to get the wall...
{{{{ it has to be a very good reason with his 'deal'' with Putin.  To be so stubborn and obsessed with this wall THAT EVERYONE KNOWS IT' NEVER GOING TO WORK must be very important for Trump'y to put so  many families and many  people in danger & in jeopardy  
and continuos to blackmail Americans. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty - well, I can think of many good reasons (in Trump's warped mind that is) that he is working with Putin re: the shutdown. He crows about the wall I think to play to his base and show he can beat the Dems and Pelosi...while conveniently this - though not totally stopping investigations like Mueller's - is perhaps hindering the focus on him being "Individual 1" and an "Unindicted Co- Conspirator" - and now reports that the FBI is investigating if he's an agent of the Kremlin working in the USA with Putin to destroy our democracy....I still don't think it's about the wall...am hoping they are close to a reasonable agreement....and that he does not "pull a shutdown" every time he does not get his way and throws a childish tantrum! 
Quote 0 0