Ritaruby
I hope everyone has a lovely holiday …. despite the shutdown....time to turn off Trump and turn on Love and Peace again.
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I hope everyone has a lovely holiday …. despite the shutdown....time to turn off Trump and turn on Love and Peace again.

I share your wish for all here!

Merry Christmas.

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL HERE!!!
🎅🌲❄🎁🎊🎈🎇🎉🍷
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
YES!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes we all should have a Happy Holiday...thanks for your wishes😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
You're very welcome 😊
Quote 0 0
barth
Yes, I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays!!  Thanks, Ritaruby and thanks to all of you all for your support and patience during the uncertain times this past Fall.  With your help and the help of the Patron support, we've seen more people on the site and increased our monthly revenues so have been able to stay afloat. 
Here's wishing everyone much happiness and the greatest success in the New Year (which, of course, includes finally getting rid of TRUMP!!)!!  
Kind regards,
Amy
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Amy!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Whoops I meant Barth......and ðŸ˜ƒ to you Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
barth wrote:
Yes, I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy Holidays!!  Thanks, Ritaruby and thanks to all of you all for your support and patience during the uncertain times this past Fall.  With your help and the help of the Patron support, we've seen more people on the site and increased our monthly revenues so have been able to stay afloat. 
Here's wishing everyone much happiness and the greatest success in the New Year (which, of course, includes finally getting rid of TRUMP!!)!!  
Kind regards,
Amy

Happy Holidays Barth and welcome to the Impeachment Form ☺🎅🌲🎁🎇🎉
Quote 0 0