Ritaruby
No kidding?? It is a sad day when Larry Flint thinks Trump should be impeached....but thankfully, things are happening!
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Rita.

It is Sunday. Lets smile and dance for a moment.

Boot Scooting Boogie  Brooks & Dunn.

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Point well taken Delta Flight. I can not "boot scoot" any more but thanks for the video....and I admit to being consumed with "the world's events' - have had to limit my tv news watching lately...
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
LOL love the Boot Scooting Boggie video .... Ditto Ritaruby about the dancing .  But I saw something on the Flint add. I LOVE IT!!! Money talks !!!! [biggrin]
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
I just saw the news about this....it's a sad day when a Larry Flint runs a full page ad to get Trump impeached...or maybe a happy day?! GREAT NEWS...,MAYBE HE WILL GVE OTHERS IDEAS FOR A FULL PAGE AD TO IMPEACH TRUMP!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote: I just saw the news about this....it's a sad day when a Larry Flint runs a full page ad to get Trump impeached...or maybe a happy day?! GREAT NEWS...,MAYBE HE WILL GVE OTHERS IDEAS FOR A FULL PAGE AD TO IMPEACH TRUMP!

Be patient my little one. Let the butterfly land in in your hand. It will in time.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Either Flint really opposes Trump's agenda or he wants to spruce up his reputation.  Motivation really doesn't matter if he gets some positive results.  It's gets great attention, that's for sure.
One for J.B Sessions: "His ears make him look like a taxi cab with both doors open." Howard Hughes
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ellen. Go Larry Flint! Never thought I'd hear myself say or think that!
Quote 1 0
Twayne
Delta Flight wrote: Rita.

It is Sunday. Lets smile and dance for a moment.

Boot Scooting Boogie  Brooks & Dunn.

Damn! Link doesn't work anymore; right now at least.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Rita......  remember when?

Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi Everybody (once again)

Bob Carper here again (to entertain, enlighten, or bore)

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi RitaRuby (and others)

I was slightly aghast on your post where you said that you had run afoul of one Senator that threatened to ban you.  You evidently (accidentally) blundered into one diehard Trump supporter.  (A Trump Supporter is like an athletic supporter....both fall apart or moulder on the ass end of the wearer)

There are a few clowns out there.  I know of one thart lurks here at Willow Manor here at Cloppers.  I spread the cheery word about how we won big against Donald Trump.  Although he did not go so far as to threaten dire action, I knew when to quit.  The world does have some assholes in it or otherwise it wouldn't be a perfect world.

Just go on about your good work and forget that we are dealing in an imperfect world.  "Watchful waiting" indeed applies to all of us.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
RitaRuby:  Report whoever threatened to ban you to the Congressional Ethics Office.  They have already stated that Congresspeople cannot block or ban constituents from any communication.  My House Rep. is a trump lapdog and deleted some of my facebook posts and tried to block me.  This happened to many constituents from various GOP Congresspeople and they(the Ethics Office) determined that it is unethical and a violation of free speech and Congress-constituent communication.  I emailed and called the Ethics Office when my Rep. tried to jerk me around and so did many others.  Don't take any crap from anyone, you are a VOTER!  Be proud of it!
One for J.B Sessions: "His ears make him look like a taxi cab with both doors open." Howard Hughes
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great advice Ellen...unfortunately I think MOST of them are lapdogs...didn't the person in charge of the Ethics Office just quit? I don't take any crap...I'm pretty fearless since I became ill and 
pretty miserable since Trump got elected....but trying to cope...our forum helps!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Well put Bob!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Bob...saw the video.,and I do remember when....
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.