Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
I can not "boot scoot" anymore but I will do so in my mind![smile]
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Bob:  You sound great and motivated and have great, energizing ideas!  I believe the voter turn out for 2018 is going to be great and I am putting a lot of time into it.  John Kelly's defense of Trump did not go over as they thought it would: very few (and probably Russian) comments on it. The vast majority panned it.  So, trump can hide behind *Kelly is going to fix it* anymore and, as Delta Flight has posted, the sane Republicans are fed up. 

Biloxi, Mississippi school district just banned To Kill A Mockingbird saying it was *too upsetting*.  Real literature is supposed to upset, to engage, to broaden viewpoints and stretch the soul.  I took a break and sent them off and educational email [rolleyes] !

By the way, as the youngin's say: You kick a*s!

Puerto Rico is suffering still and it has been, what, a month!  Congress really needs to take over since trump has FEMA blocked.  Pity any American who is not lily white and in a sheet and hood.

I made my phone calls to Congress and signed 15 petitions before hitting my outside work.  I have some friends and their children coming over to help tomorrow. I am blessed to have dear friends who are also fun.  Like our family on this site!

The famous trump base is shrinking every day and the normal GOP is finally beginning to wake up.  We will keep on pushing and the ranks will grow!
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here (to wind things up)
YEAAAAA Ellen !!!  I did not know that the Congressional Budget Office held such power like that.  I must admit you know quite a git and have been around a lot linger and are oodles more versed than I am.  If I were faced with a similar situation where somebody tred to ban me from exercising my right of free speech I would write my congressperson about it.

Have a great evening, gang....it IS Friday night.....we need some time to unlax.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
A pic for BOB !

th.jpg 

I like wakls in the bird park!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here......

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

MEEEEEOWWWW!!!  Now DeltaFlight.....that is a real nice kittykat you posted and (she) or (he) isn.t totally black so I don;t worry about the Friday 13 whamo.  I love its yellow eyes.....is he (or she) friendly???  Has he (she) had the DSH Series? (declawed Spayed Housebroken)  I still wish I would have the gray tiger stripe we used to own in Rochester.  All we have here are a lot of dogs.  Some are large, some enjoy fighting with other dogs, and nearly all of them bark their fool heads off.  That's why I prever kittykats to dawgs.  Kittykats scrupulously keep them selves clean and never bark (have you ever heard of a barking kat?  Kittykats do not have to be walked.  No self-respecting kat would EVER condescend to being put on a leash.  On the other hand, a cat box is the rule any time he or she has to b taken to the vet.

Here at Willow Manor we have a lot of kats here but you seldom know they are around.  Some dawg lovers complain they are stealthy (or sneaky)

I guess if anybody wanted to dump a kat on me I would melt.  All a Kat needs is Tender Vittles, a filled water pan, and oodles of love.

Happy katting around

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Bob Carper here......

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

MEEEEEOWWWW!!!  Now DeltaFlight.....that is a real nice kittykat you posted and (she) or (he) isn.t totally black so I don;t worry about the Friday 13 whamo.  I love its yellow eyes.....is he (or she) friendly???  Has he (she) had the DSH Series? (declawed Spayed Housebroken)  I still wish I would have the gray tiger stripe we used to own in Rochester.  All we have here are a lot of dogs.  Some are large, some enjoy fighting with other dogs, and nearly all of them bark their fool heads off.  That's why I prever kittykats to dawgs.  Kittykats scrupulously keep them selves clean and never bark (have you ever heard of a barking kat?  Kittykats do not have to be walked.  No self-respecting kat would EVER condescend to being put on a leash.  On the other hand, a cat box is the rule any time he or she has to b taken to the vet.

Here at Willow Manor we have a lot of kats here but you seldom know they are around.  Some dawg lovers complain they are stealthy (or sneaky)

I guess if anybody wanted to dump a kat on me I would melt.  All a Kat needs is Tender Vittles, a filled water pan, and oodles of love.

Happy katting around

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Bob Carper here......

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Happy katting around

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi Bob 

Sophie is my cat and is now two years old. A real suck and a lover. We no longer declaw here as it is felt to be inhumane. Spayed, chipped and only on Royal Canin food. She adopted my wife and I!

Delta Flight.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sophie is so cute!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Equal time for dogs! 26410033.jpg 
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen...I missed this...what a beautiful loving dog!
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0