Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby

As I had thought, there is now more than one accuser. These predators - yes, I am using that word about Kavanaugh - rarely do this one time especially if they think they can get away with it. No coincidence I think that Avenetti's client - a 3rd woman names the same person Mark Judge as "assisting" Kavanaugh in these abuses. As expected the "President" is standing by Kavanaugh refusing to even look at a replacement. Kavanaugh should withdraw his nomination. If not, HE should demand an FBI investigation to "clear his name and reputation" - but he I not. He flatly denies these charges and Trump, his administration and the serving GOP stand behind him-with a few "if"  votes which I personally don't think are reliable to be a firm "no" - even if they do believe the accuser. Both Collins and Murkowski called for  Al Franken to step down immediately with no ethics investigation, etc. and what he did and even Thomas pales in comparison to these women's charges.

I have faith in Avenetti and in the accusers. If he does get confirmed these allegations will follow him and haunt him - he will probably be even less objective when it comes to womens rights and their abuse cases...but never fear, if he is confirmed the Democrats vow to reopen these issues, supeona (sp?) Mark Judge and order an FBI investigation for Kavanaugh and each woman. 

They will also bring up the multiple times he has lied under oath, and I am assuming he will do so again for Dr. Ford's testimony. Trump is hanging on to him like a leech because he has written that a sitting President should have control over everyone and everything and not be investigated, tried or indicted while in office.
I hope we all know this.

OK this is my last Breaking News on this subject. I will let the persistent Michael Avenetti and Dems take over now.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
A few typos there again, sorry folks.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
There was a female Senator that told Chuck Grassley to postpone the confirmation until the FBI made a thorough investigation on Kavenaugh and also demanded that Kavenaugh to back off from being confirmed and resign from being judge. I only hope that these monsters will let the FBI do their jobs thoroughly so they can find that he is guilty of all these crimes he did and actually put him in jail.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Dianne Feinstein asked that Dr. Ford's hearing be postponed (I don't think it is though) and that they "put a hold" on a vote for Kavanaugh - not sure who the other woman Senator is. Wonder if she's Republican or Democrat?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh I didn't know that there was another Senator that wanted to put a hold on the confirmation but thinking about it, I thought I had read that there was a Senator that told Chuck Grassley to postpone the confirmation but it didn't say whether it was a Male or a Female but yeah at first I was referring to Dianne Feinstein, I just didn't remember her name☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
  • Ok thanks Destory_Trumpturd_Now😄
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thanks for what hun? I don't understand☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Just thanking you for stating you remembered Dianne's name, that's all.😃
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh I see 😊
Quote 0 0
otmichele
Oh my folks, the plot thickens... as usually the week begins with a bang and I do long for the good old days when the news was just plain old news with nothing unusual.  Hoping those days come back to us again!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you otmichele. I long for those days too. Basically, we are talking about all the days before the avalanche called Donald Trump I believe!
Quote 0 0