Ritaruby
What do you think about this? If Bloomberg gets in this late - or Holder - do they have a chance? My guess is Bloomberg could most easily steal away votes from Biden rather than the others, but who knows? And...we have another Billionaire in him....If Holder enters the race my vote would change...until or if that does not happen my vote will be with Biden - if he can stay on the ballot. He does stick his foot in his mouth too much in debates. Thoughts? :Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Now are these the republicans you were talking about previously.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, these men are all Democrats. I have not heard barely a "peep" from Trump's supposed Republican challengers. I know that the RNC is supporting only Trump...he and they want no challengers...so if the serving senate doesn't grow a heart with some ethics and concern for the country and remove the creeper in charge from office, it will ultimately be one Democrat running against the Evil one in the White House.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I heard that 3 republicans are gonna support impeachment for trump which is Murkowski, the one that confirmed kavenaugh, Mitt Romney so it would be wonderful if there could be more republicans doing the same.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I heard the same thing, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. But what I remember Lisa Murkowski is one - if not the only one who did not vote to confirm Kavanagh.  That was Susan Collins who voted for him and really got him in. She was the deciding vote and his own friends, Trump, McConnell and others I heard were dishing out cash to her-Collins-like crazy.  And then Kavanagh met with her and gullible person that she is she believed his story of innocence over his abusers. Collins may support impeachment...like I said I heard there are three Republicans and of course Justin Amash, the Independent....unfortunately it takes 20 Republicans and every Democrat and the Independent to remove him from office....HOWEVER - if even 3 -4 vote for Impeachment it will surely send a signal out to the public and to Republican voters I believe.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I hope so too but its a very small number😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
It is a small number, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, that is true. But from what I understand that is going on now the Democrats (and a few serving Republicans and one Independent) are trying to put forward to the public that Trump is ...well, an actual criminal. Many people (too many unfortunately now I think - and I used to be one of them with other Presidents in office) are not paying enough attention to what Trump is - and is not - doing. As long as they can go along the same in their daily life (ok, so yes more fears of gun shots to yourself or others and "active shooting drills" for children in schools) they may not know the extent of Trump's criminality. And if some Republican voters who either don't like Trump anymore or are "on the fence" see that by casting their vote for him they are electing a dictator who tells lie after lie and has multiple lawsuits going always who pals around with mob boss types- this could turn a few heads- and perhaps a few votes. Also the Democratic who is elected to run against Trump (because, look unless or until the Dems can prove on paper Trump is "into" Putin and is money laundering there looks to be no chance that almost all of the serving GOP will vote to remove him...even with evidence, it's a gamble). The Dems can run on "we are the party of democracy, freedom and protecting your rights, everyone's rights" - and look, there is the serving GOP (most) doing nothing to stop Trump's dangerous agenda for our national security. He and Bill Barr are a huge threat to our security....and they can run on Trump's 2020 proposed budget of cutting trillions from Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security and funds for pre-existing conditions. I think these hearings are more for the public. I think it would do them well to also have them carried on Fox news where many conservatives turn to watch....but I understand why they are not doing so.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Because they love their president no matter what.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I assume you are talking about the Republicans here?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes I was referring to the republicans.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ok thanks, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now for that clarification.
Quote 1 0