Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
So.....anyone who wants to take a second look, now we will have the chance. Hopefully he will now go on the news shows and give publicized rallies so we can know more about him.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
according to some comments in other social reds... he is a womanizer (60 cases against him) racist and xenophobic. Goes Against equality for women. etc.... and a millionaire who does what he wants. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I do not know how much it is true.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, cpmty.  Unfortunately some of what you read about Bloomberg appears to be true, some may not be. But I continue to look at this next election soley and only on electability. If it were Bloomberg or Trump, who would we vote for? And the reason I am now taking a good look at Bloomberg is because Biden seems to be fading-though he could make a comeback of course-and in my person view Biden and Bloomberg are the only ones who stand any chance of beating Trump. Biden has the name association and Bloomberg has deep pockets. And yes, he is a millionaire but many of the candidates right now are now doing so well at fundraising and because of his money, Bloomberg can stay the distance. He is also very "street smart" and I believe can
take on Trump. Trump is still getting Rudy to dig up dirt on Biden but he's not pleased with Bloomberg either.
To me that tells us something. Trump has said he wants to run against Bernie Sanders-that it would be "fun". I can only assume he doe not see Bernie as a challenge and frankly neither do I. Sorry Bernie and Elizabeth lovers. All of the candidates have "baggage" from the past that Trump and company can drudge up and if they don't he will make it up. Bloomberg could possibly get Trump out of office because he has the money and guts to do so. I also think Bloomberg would put together a real administration - not like what we have now. So sure, I hate the traits you describe but I think he could run this country better than Trump. And honestly, that is ALL I care about -getting Trump out completely-and then perhaps if he has not tapped one of his corrupt judges he will be jailed....as should his family be.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant in my personal view. Computers!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And sorry, Bloomberg is a billionaire, not a millionaire.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And I meant that right now most of the candidates are not doing so well at fundraising.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And I meant to say "does." Oh, these computers!
Quote 0 0
Flyover
The race has just started and our candidates are just getting exposure to all voters. Bloomberg is more than a billionaire, he is a Plutocrat. We are all just minions to this guy. Billionaire wakes up one morning looks at the news and decides he doesn’t like the democratic candidates, calls his head guy in his media company and says I Want to be President, Make It Happen. WTH! In every poll it show our candidates beating Trump. What scares me is the race will again depend on the same four states Hillary ignored. Let’s be honest here, Hillary blew it. Yes Trump cheated but Hillary and her support team failed to recognize the four states that decided the 2016 race. Well we are Woke and we know to win in 2020 the Blue Wave has got to be a Tsunami in every state. All this talk by Talking Heads about uniting the voters our we are sunk is bull. Most of use would vote for a wet washrag to get Trump out. Today Sanders is polling at 31%, but Bloomberg is at 19% and everyone else is below this. This goes to show what money can buy and it’s a damn shame. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hmn...interesting, Flyover. I voted for Hillary and I thought she would make a great President but I do agree with you that she made numerous mistakes and did ignore key critical states. As to Bloomberg, I guess right now I don't quite share all of your anger at him. To your last point, "most of us would vote for a wet washrag" to get Trump out, I am with you 100%. It could possibly come down to Bloomberg and Trump and I do think Bloomberg would be better. I am hoping for huge Democratic voter turnout as we go into other key states. This election needs to be decided on who has the most potential to beat Trump, plain and simple in my opinion. And that's difficult to judge, especially right now, but for me it's all about electability. I would rather-and only if it comes down to it-have a billionaire "buy" the election if he can get Trump out than to have Trump get re-elected. Sanders is now polling well but that can change....I also hope there are soon less candidates to choose from. I think that there are just too many for people to make choices on who they each think will beat Trump-because, again-that is the main objective for the 2020 Presidential election. Nothing or none of their brilliant ideas matter unless they can get him out, and ideally by a landslide. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this is me expressing mine. Thanks for sharing. I feel your frustration and I am in the same place in that way.
Quote 0 0