Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Do you think they'll get all the way to Trump?
Quote 0 0
Goodbye_orange_guy
Yes...they'll get to him. Oh yes.Odds are almost 90%.

Mueller's team of attornies will have indisputable evidence for all indictments. Trump's legal team looks like a gang of amateurs compared to Mueller's tight, disciplined team of blue-chip experts. 

Personally, I want Kushner indicted.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Goodbye_orange_guy. I wake up every morning with the hope of impeachment or resignation. I would also love to see Kushner indicted.
Quote 0 0
Ling Yai
So what happens to democracy when Trump fires Mueller?  Fires in the streets?  
Also, I have no question was it Kushner's idea to put the US Embassy in Jerusalem.

Regardless, Trump-ites are arrogant and greedy.  History will take them down in flames of arrogance. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Ling Yai - good to see you back on the forum. I have to have hope that democracy will prevail. Some of the "experts" predict that if Trump fires Mueller there will be "a constitutional crisis."
I have read over and over again though that Mueller and team have been preparing for the day he is fired and have secured Attorneys/Prosecutors in the states where any potential crimes have been committed and that Flynn's plea agreement (if that's what it's called) in particular allows him to be tried in any state court-so can Trump be-so the proceedings can continue. The Republican party will be in "deep do do" despite its nasty core base-most likely the pedophile will be in the Senate in Alabama and they will already be "the party of the pedophile" OR they will have another Democrat in the Senate to vote...it won't be pretty and I think we will win. According to our Editor of the newsletter Fox News is blasting this about Trump firing Muller all over...but we need to keep some hope and faith.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And you are right about History. Everyone remember Nixon? And they are quitting Trump's administration in droves now.
Quote 0 0