Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Have you heard about this? And there is only so much longer I think that Pelosi can hang on to the articles without giving them to the Senate. She was in a meeting with the Dems 
last evening...hopefully we will know her plans soon. We know McConnells' - and Graham's-because they said out loud that they are not impartial, that their loyalty is to the President. And all the serving Republican sheep will likely follow along. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully Nancy Pelosi will continue being 
very clever as she always have shown us
and never cave in to these monsters. I guess
we're not having any republican vote for
impeachment liked we hoped.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I believe that sooner rather than later Nancy Pelosi will have to hand over articles of impeachment to McConnell and the Senate. And I doubt the way it looks right now there will be witnesses or anything beyond a sham fake push-it-through-to-clear-Trump trial. What I am sure of is that Pelosi and the Dems will have other plans. I hope they will use every power they have, but I have zero expectations that Trump will be found guilty much less removed from office. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I bet if trump wins the impeachment he'll
also be re-elected😐its gonna get uglier. I
love how evil monsters get away with
everything and become so blessed instead
of being sent to hell.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Trust me, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - This monster will not go to heaven. He will go to prison. It may get worse before it gets better but I do believe it will get better. I believe in the "power of the people" us and those like us and in the Democrats.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I can only hope,pray and vote.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - it sounds like Nancy Pelosi plans to send over the articles of impeachment very soon. I don't know how the trial will look in the Senate. But I agree, we can hope, pray and vote.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes thats all we can do.
Quote 0 0