Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Avenetii says he fully vetted Julie Swatnick. I believe him - and her. Avenetti has had some legal issues, Julie apparently has, but she is offering to testify under oath and either has or willingly take a lie detector test. Thoughts, Links? Everybody loves McConnell right? NOT. Senate passes a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller - MCConnell won't bring it to the House floor for a vote. Senate passes a bipartisan bill for money and resources to protect our elections/systems-McConnell won't even bring it to the House floor for a vote.

And I know there is more. God I hope they all go away after the mid terms!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I don't see the difference, she was STILL sexually assaulted by Kavenaugh. They should still believe her.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree Destroy_Trumturd_Now - but unfortunately my voice will not be heard until November 6th.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I really hate to wait til then. They should act now on this case just like other cases of rape are answered right away.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I agree they should act right now on Kavanaugh - and find another candidate for multiple reasons...however most rape cases unfortunately are not acted on or even reported right after they happen.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats true
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I guess it is Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - but Susan Collins was calling for her to be interviewed...and others with very credible evidence against Kavanaugh have also not been called..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well hopefully they interview her soon before the FBI wraps up the investigation.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think it has wrapped up and I don't believe they have interviewed Julie Swetnick.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well they did say they weren't going to do that😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I don't believe anything they say now Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
So much for trump not being above the law, clearly looks like he is, he doesn't need to get Kavenaugh confirmed.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_now - Kavanaugh does not need to be in the Supreme Court.
Quote 0 0