Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
You can scroll down and read sections thru this site, sign-up to get involved or get more information. Read the section "Divest Trump SoHo", a case they won. Shows what a greedy pig Trump really is. 

Top of page has links to their blog, facebook and twitter

https://www.impeachmentproject.org
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
great links droberts. I have signed up to do work from home for Tom Steyer and the Democratic National Committee...all I can do.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh that's what I"m doing too😃 I just finished writing my first deck of post cards today. I got 3 decks all together.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Good for you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - We are all doing as much as we can I know...and at times it seems like it is never enough...but doesn't it make you feel better to know you are trying to help restore Democracy? I  can't do all of what I want to do but I am keeping a list to remind myself that I am in fact helping towards this very important goal.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm very happy to help any way I can just to see that monster leave with his people out of our White House soon hopefully.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I am also Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
You are?😄 that's wonderful, we Democrats must all work together to bring our Country back to safety from that monster and his people.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed-we need to do everything in our power to get the House back.
Quote 1 0