Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Finally! Another bombshell set of indictments by Mueller....and Agent Orange is STILL going to the one on one no media allowed, not even an American translator summit meeting with Putin himself!
WHEN ARE THEY GONNA GET THIS DESTRUCTIVE HORROR OUT OF OFFICE? Anyone have a link to this...seems like Roger Stone is next....I believe he has done a lot of damage...hope Mueller gets him next.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Do you think this is a plausible outcome?

Trump flies to Helsinki. Has Melania with him, who had looked a lot more relaxed and smiling, even holding the goon's hand more on this trip. She actually looked happy. Probably have Barron on the plane too, we wouldn't really know. Trump goes to meet with Putin alone because that's the way they want it. (Not sure but does the secret service stay with him during the meeting?) Anyway,  Trump then defects to Russia. Mueller was getting too close to the truth or releasing the truth.

Takes care of Trumps problems. Russia won't cooperate with the US to turn him over. Trump may have money or assets there anyway. It just seems like a perfect out for him. Especially since he was asked, almost being demanded by Dems and some Repugs to cancel this meeting and come back to the states. He ignored them.

Trump leaves the rest of the Republicans and possibly even his kids, holding the dirty bag.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
Here you go:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/politics/live-news/mueller-rosenstein-russia-indictments/index.html

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/13/politics/roger-stone-russia-investigation-wikileaks/index.html
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
Another article.  Once you get through the author's venting (he's entitled too) , it goes through the indictment. 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a22143324/russia-indictments-robert-mueller-collusion-donald-trump/

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the links to these, droberts. I am hoping that the impeachment does not go through.....like Jim Jordan of Freedom Caucus with his latest allegations has any room to judge - crazy nuts!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think this is a likely scenario for the Trump Putin meeting, droberts.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
I think this is a likely scenario for the Trump Putin meeting, droberts.

Oh well, it wasn't quite what I had hoped, but at least Trump shot himself in both feet this time. Maybe he'll aim higher next time. He did try to put a band-aide on the wound, but it is still festering. Gangrene will, hopefully, settle in then it can be amputated out of office forever.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm with you here, droberts. Seeing Putin standing next to Trump at the podium taking questions from the American media made me extremely sick to my stomach so I turned it off. I hear he wants to "backpeddle" what he said..so unstable, so horrid....so needs to be out of office!
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0