Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts Show full post »
Ritaruby
We are working on this right now and have contacted our Editor.
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
Thank you everyone for standing up to bullies and having the integrity to do so!  This is many people's safe place to voice our opinions and concerns without having to also defend everything we say.  Thank you, again and again and again!!!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Tzeitle, you again are very welcome. Apparently (I do not know because I am on no other forum) people tell us that this is the or one of the safest forums to be on for anti-Trump people and we all want to keep it that way for yourself and everyone else.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Tzeitle wrote:
Thank you everyone for standing up to bullies and having the integrity to do so!  This is many people's safe place to voice our opinions and concerns without having to also defend everything we say.  Thank you, again and again and again!!!

And we intend to keep it this way. You are free to contact any moderator here if an issue comes up!

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Tzeitle I "second that motion!" of Delta Flight's! We all want to keep it safe here and united....after all, Trump is the bully pulpit President...we shouldn't let him influence us...and you be sure and contact a Moderator please if something rude occurs again...we try to catch things as they come up but always feel free and you are most welcome!
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
I will do that, thanks!  I'm trying to detox from Trump and his toxic cult, but will turn up from time to time, so thank you for being a safe place to vent!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Welcome again Tzeitle .... we understand, just post when you can but we always like to see your posts.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Tzeitle wrote:
I will do that, thanks!  I'm trying to detox from Trump and his toxic cult, but will turn up from time to time, so thank you for being a safe place to vent!

I like the use of detox from Trump. We all need breaks from the destructive Trump persona and his enablers. As I write this I have lavender and other essential oils diffusing in my living room and I also detox from Trump periodically.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I also like the idea of detoxing from Trump...we all have too...I can't do the oils but I meditate-often and regularly and take Saturdays as my "day off Trump day" and most of Sundays..my husband I watch "Meet the Press" and "Face the Nation" in the mornings or record it...and even after an hour of Rachel Maddow who I love I have to turn on something "light" before bedtime. It is important that we all take breaks, I agree. 
Quote 1 0