Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts

Remove Devin Nunes
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts I see this petition here...my husband and I just signed on to it. Thanks for posting it. R
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I already signed ☺
Quote 1 0
Animal Lover
I also signed
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes we signed also...it's so important.  I now think that along with what little power the Dems and Independents have left the people of America need to come out strong against Trump and his allies.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destory_Trumpturd_Now - and everyone who signed or is planning to sign MoveOn's petition posted by droberts...important.
Quote 0 0
droberts
If you can, pass on the petition's link to friends, family, etc. who you know feel the way you do. Thank you!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have passed on the link. Thanks again for it.
Quote 0 0