Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Please sign petition to stop Trump's massive and expensive ego trip military parade.

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/tell-dc-mayor-bowser?akid=198456.36648705.e0oiC0&rd=1&source=mo&t=15

Thank you!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link-my husband and I just signed to stop Trump's military parade, droberts.
Quote 0 0
droberts
It's just totally unnecessary except that he wants to be the center of attention and blow a lot of money doing it. That money should be used to bolster the military that is strapped right now or go to help the veterans with medical problems or PTSD. The pentagon says they have money for this type of public display or outreach. ??? Many Veterans and active duty are saying it's ridiculous.  It's estimated to cost at least 22 million dollars just to stroke Trumps ego and make him look strong. Pig!!! Our men and women in the service deserve much more than a lame parade.

Supposedly it was France's parade that he liked and wanted one just like it, like a two year old child wants an expensive toy. This type of show is usually put on by Dictators like North Korea's or Russia's (yes they still have a dictator, they are no democracy they kill or imprison the opposition).

Sorry about the rant, but that five time draft-dodging cadet-bone-spurs hacks me off! 

GO SENTATOR DUCKWORTH!!!  SENATOR DUCKWORTH FOR PRESIDENT!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/duckworth-mocks-trumps-military-parade-troops-dont-need-a-show-of-bravado/ar-BBIPAWU

And I am proud to be a U. S. Army Veteran!!!!!!!
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Very well stated as usual. A great job.

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I already signed it, I only forgot to post ☺
Quote 1 0
droberts
Thank you Destroy!

Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Your welcome and thanks to you too 😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, the parade ticks me off too...does Trump think he's in North Korea? King Trump, OMG what a jerk!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Too bad for him that his fantasy will only be a fantasy when and if we will be heard in the petitions we signed 😄 we can only pray.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
He lives in fantasy land.
Quote 1 0