Ritaruby
OMG! When will this stop? Is the subject line really true or has Barr pulled another stunt here? Today on MSNBC I heard that Barr has stopped (successfully) at least so far, Mueller's prosecutors from testifying. And he "un recused" himself from the Jeffrey Epstein case. He's as bad as Trump!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I knew the trumpians were going to do something to stop Mueller😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Well, Destroy_Trumpurd_Now Jerry Nadler still seems satisfied that Mueller will testify, now on July 24th I believe.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats if the trumpians dont stop him again.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I don't think they will stop him for 7/24....of course, we are living in odd times..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I'm thinking if we Democrats could stop the trumpians from passing bills to destroy healthcare and if we had some bills passed, I'm thinking maybe they are doing the same thing we have been doing which is donating and signing petitions to stop Mueller. Its just my thought.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. That's a good point. I think we should try and have hope, be concerned but hope that it won't pass as it has not before...I feel that the Dems in the House are working on it. And it would create chaos (and though Trump loves chaos) I believe there would be much pushback. This story has not received much attention yet in the media - hopefully it will and then people will get out and protest it!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats all we can do☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0