Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh ok I'm sorry I misunderstood😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - What did you misunderstand?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
no worries, dfcloud. We have all made some typos here. I think we all know what you meant but thanks for clarifying it. I keep hoping that the state of Kentucky will stop electing Mitch McConnell...but I doubt that will happen with that steel mill built or being built there....I heard something about him having a Democratic challenger this year..I think he is up for re-election...surely he will have Russian help...and yes, he should be interested in Democracy and the good of the country....I think he's always been bad but under Trump he seems to have grown worse, at least to me.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now and dfccloud...both Pence and McConnell need to go - along with Trump, Barr and the rest of "them."
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud, I understand where you are coming from re: Pelosi's strategy and I agree Pence would be a disaster and for the reasons you mentioned...I had prior said I think he's better than Trump - this is only because he has some impulse control, is smarter and can form clear sentences....and I THINK he could be better at International Relations...that is only a guess...but I strongly think Pelosi should open an impeachment inquiry, which will make a stronger case for some of the witnesses the Dems are trying to get in and maybe make their subpoenas more enforceable. This serving GOP would not impeach Trump no matter what....but Pelosi seems so convinced that a Democrat will win in 2020 and "take care" of all of this mess....I keep up my hope that this will be the case too but Trump is openly accepting likely multiple help from multiple foreign adversaries....and the Democrats are not. I still think an inquiry is the way to go...and it also shows the Dem base and the Repugs that the House Democrats (and Senate Democrats) will not be pushed around..
Quote 0 0
Paul Thompson
I do so agree about McConnell. But I keep thinking about Mueller. I think it's beyond that he was simply tired. Or old. He came back one more time, the good soldier, to do this job for his country in May 2017. I am making a wild guess, but perhaps he was worn out  even then. While he is naturally reticent, it took (as was painfully obvious) an unbelievable amount of energy for him to testify this week. I want this soldier to be able to stand down now. I have seen this same kind of energy sacrifice in my brother, a Vietnam draftee. He came home on a Friday, and went back to work on the following Monday. He worked at that same job with a dedication I would put in the same vein as Mueller's  My brother was so tired. Finally he too, another old soldier, figured out how to deserve rest.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, Paul Thompson and I agree completely.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
By the way, welcome back to the forum.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 6 of 75: Dana Summers/Tribune Content Agency
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
Something has to be done about moscow mitch he has sold us up the creek
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 16 of 75: Gary Varvel/creators.com
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Love this cartoon too, DF!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thunderboltbrown, there are only 2 ways I see Moscow Mitch getting out. One, for the folks in Kentucky to realize he is evil...I heard something about him having a good Democratic challenger also a native of Kentucky but have not heard more - or we get a Democratic President. Yes, he could still handicap a Democratic President though so if we can take back the House and the Senate than we can probably handicap him from doing his evil deeds....or at least put up a good fight. I know it's a red state but I don't believe he's been winning fairly in Kentucky though I have no proof of that.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Another great cartoon about Trump and the new Prime Minister in the UK.....I'm betting that election was rigged, big time....maybe Trump and/or his "friends" all helped out?
Quote 0 0