Ritaruby
Very scary....places where I/people close to me have been....and today again in other states...a shooting or shootings every day or every other day now...FOR GOD'S SAKE WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO "DO SOMETHING!" like the people at many town halls have been demanding?! Thoughts? Links? What do you do to stay as safe as is possible?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just saw a few girls with dark skin walking on the sidewalk on a busy street and I was really hoping that no trump monster drives by and shoots them😞I hope they make it back home with their parents safe and sound.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I really get so worried when my elderly Mother goes out for a walk alone. People can't even go out and breathe some fresh air a bit. I sure hope this will stop soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - This will stop when we get Trump out or get a Democratic President or the serving Republicans get some...something...guts? heart? worry about their reelections and put pressure on Mitch McConnell - and/or when "we the people" rise up enough.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I have friends who are minorities...and friends who go out and also shop at the Wal Marts here....I pray every day for everyone.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I have been signing and signing and signing petitions for mcconnell to move to put a vote on gun legislation ever since the first petition started. I only hope he starts acting on it now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I hate to say this - and regardless I think we should all keep signing petitions, but I doubt that "Moscow Mitch" - and now he has another "nickname" with the mass shootings - and "Leningrad Lindsay" pay any attention to petitions. The Democrats - and the Independent, Justin Amash - and perhaps Trump's Republican challengers - they might. We need to pack the town halls whenever we can get someone to hold one and demand "DO SOMETHING!" as they did I think in Ohio.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I dont think mcconnell would ever budge either.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.  I don't think McConnell will budge unless he feels his back is literally far against the wall and it might hurt Trump and/or the sitting Republicans for the next election. He probably feels like Trump..."as long as it's not me - or, in his case maybe - his wife" I can turn the other way.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah mcconnell only worries about himself,trump and the other trump monsters losing re-election.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0