Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What a great combo?!-Not. Police brutality, protests, violence and Trump tweeting dangerous tweets while it all goes on! OMG! Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Renee
I watched in disbelief as police in Oklahoma City used excessive force on the crowds that were being peaceful. At first I tried to be non judgmental, but the police in my state will use deadly force just because they can. What is the point of attacking a citizen who is peacefully protesting and takes a knee hands in air and the corrupt police in Dallas opened fire with rubber bullets and gas. The gassed people here. They have every right to be upset. I am sick to death of the people who are suppose to serve and protect and the are hurting them. It is time to clean house, we have had enough death. Those cops need to go to jail for the rest of there lives. But they will get off as usual. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee I'm sure you are right....that many of the very guilty cops will get off completely free....but I'm sure not all will. We need a "changing of the guard" at the top....one with a heart, soul and empathy....we need a return to normalcy, in my opinion- as it existed before - before radical change. I don't blame the protestors either. Biden made a speech condemning Trump and the use of force.
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
Trump is worse than the virus, spreading hate and division everywhere.  And now, he plans to use our military against us, just like he tested the waters the other night with military helicopters hovering as low as possible to intimidate the crowds.  He is the most repulsive and dangerous man on the planet right now as he tries to stay in power with authoritarian rule.  He's scared to death with Biden leading in all polls, so he's desperate and imploding.  Let's just hope his fans start to fall away as they start to see this other side of him.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image may contain: text that says 'Mexico after seeing the the mess in the US:'
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0