Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I have a theory here. Tell me if you think it's too "crazy" or "out there" or if it has entered your minds - or not please. I think that Kim understands Trump, like the other dictators. Yes, he is violent but I believe he is more intelligent than Trump (yes, I know, doesn't take much!) and I think he wants to both explore business deals with Trump in the USA and also to get into our Cyber security and mess with it. After all, he and the other dictators see Russia and others getting away with obtaining the "golden key" to the USA via Trump and also his greed and likely debt and that he keeps making business deals with foreign countries....ok, so some of this has not been "proven" but I feel certain of it with Trump...and I think Kim wants "in" on all of this. What do you think?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I have a theory here. Tell me if you think it's too "crazy" or "out there" or if it has entered your minds - or not please. I think that Kim understands Trump, like the other dictators. Yes, he is violent but I believe he is more intelligent than Trump (yes, I know, doesn't take much!) and I think he wants to both explore business deals with Trump in the USA and also to get into our Cyber security and mess with it. After all, he and the other dictators see Russia and others getting away with obtaining the "golden key" to the USA via Trump and also his greed and likely debt and that he keeps making business deals with foreign countries....ok, so some of this has not been "proven" but I feel certain of it with Trump...and I think Kim wants "in" on all of this. What do you think?

This link may give you some insight into what Kim may do to Trump.  Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/analysis-wit-wisdom-are-likely-tactics-from-kims-playbook/ar-AAyuNbQ
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
A very interesting and important link, Delta Flight. Everyone, if you see this link, a great read. I hope of course for peace and no war but hope that somehow Trump does not turn this into some "victory" as being the first President to meet with Kim and "achieve peace"....meaning I don't want to see his ratings go up again so the Dems have a more difficult chance in winning...but I do of course want peace in North Korea. And while this link is informative I still think Kim in addition to how he operates sees Trump as a big dollar sign for business interests and further interests to benefit North Korea in the USA....I own "being crazy"...with these two you never know what will happen, but that continues to be my theory. It doesn't surprise me that Kim will be prepared - pretty much any other Dictator would except Trump!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[DfeD8ugV4AEBzxh]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
OMG Delta Flight, what a cartoon!
Quote 0 0