Ritaruby
So glad this is happening. Thoughts, Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
So am I, I really believed she was really taking sides with trump and I stopped believing her but I believe it took alot of us Democrats demanding her to support impeachment and she felt the heat and just jumped ship with us😃welcome aboard Nancy, you did the right thing for democracy.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I am also happy Pelosi is opening a formal impeachment inquiry and the latest is that a majority in the House are for it. I never thought personally that she was siding with Trump, just that she thought "protecting" Dems in red districts or swing districts up for reelection meant no impeachment...that she wanted Trump to lose at the ballot box. But thankfully she is on board now as he needs to be held accountable.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I read it was 200 Democrats and they expect for a few more Democrats to vote yes on impeachment tomorrow😃 of course unless those few already showed their votes for impeachment then we have all the votes we need from the Democrats but now it all depends on the republican senate and that I heard now is that mcconnell vowed to block it so I'm really hoping that it doesn't stop right there and that Democrats could still go about impeaching that Monster.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destrot_Trumpturd_Now - The count is now at 218 last I heard, of those in  the House in favor of Impeachment. Whether or not the Repugs join in and/or McConnell has the guts to even bring it to a floor vote I think the Dems need to impeach. They need to show that they are holding this criminal accountable...even if others are not. I do not think this will hurt them in 2020.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hurt who?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - what do you mean hurt who? Please explain.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Do you mean this will not hurt republicans or Democrats in 2020?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I meant I have no idea if it will hurt the Dems or the Republicans in 2020 but that I think it needed to be done.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh I see 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now this is how I understand it anyway.
Quote 1 0