Ritaruby
Ok, I "give". What kind of "chess game" or "cat and mouse" is Nancy Pelosi playing here? Pressured from most of the Democratic caucus and us Democrats to open an impeachment inquiry - or a criminal inquiry - into Trump - over the objections of Jerry Nadler and many others? I know she is revered and I think she's great too but I hope she changes her mind on this one! The Republicans, Trump, Barr and his administration are completely stonewalling....I don't even believe what they end up giving over to the Dems will be the completely unredacted Mueller report, honestly. Does anyone have a link, any more information and/or thoughts, comments on this? Its getting me kind of angry. I really do not think it will hurt us in 2020 to open this impeachment inquiry now! Let's play tough here, we are not dealing with any semblance of a normal POTUS and cohorts!  What do you think, what do you know. how do you feel about this?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well, as I said earlier, I really don't see trump being impeached or imprisoned at all 😐I say if he was meant to be out of the Presidency, he would of long time ago. I also believe he could actually be re-elected by russians again.  

☺Hi, I was out of town for 3 months and I just got on here. I wasn't up to reading my emails lately I don't know why lol I got a zillion emails from when I was gone and I really don't feel like going through all of them😄😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello again, Destroy_Trumpturd_ Now! Welcome back to the forum! So happy you are back.😃  I hear you about lots of emails when you are gone and don't check them for awhile...as to Trump I agree he should have been impeached and have gone to prison already, but I still maintain hope. The Democrats - at least some main ones - are "cracking down" on the administration's obstruction and stonewalling tactics.....I think we will win....Good always triumphs over evil, even when it seems not so. I won't give up hoping and doing all I can to help. 
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
It's nice to see you too hun😄I hope things are well with you. I say maybe all this trump garbage will be over ONLY and IF he doesn't get re-elected, that's the only way we will all be finally free from this Monster and his Monsters like him. I could only hope and pray, thats all I can do.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy and Trumpturd_Now - hopes, prayers ….and lots of activism and getting yourself and others out to the polls in 2020 if they can't kick his criminal self out before then.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Of course 😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.😃
Quote 1 0