Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
In a recent article in our newsletter the writer speaks on paper about a woman he or she knows (sorry I lose track-I am so enthralled by the reading) who is making herself miserable over the upcoming midterms and/or 2020 elections. She is tweeting out her woes and is pretty much making herself sick with worry...but when the writer suggests that she "do something" about it she does not.

I think there is a good lesson here for all of us. I know, from your many comments and posts that you - and I - are beyond passionate about a Blue Wave. And I know that most or all of the people on this forum ARE working actively to help us win in whatever way they/you can.

I am as I've mentioned restricted to an extent in what I can do but in this regard I can do a lot. And have. And will. So let's not let up - even as the mid terms are right around the bend.

Let's not let the Repugs run away with our rights, freedoms and democracy. If you are thinking about doing something and have not yet, it is still not too late. R

#powertotheforum #Resist #BlueWave2018
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I already sent an application in the mail to get a vote by mail ballot☺hopefully my Sister does her part to fill out her application and send it soon(it's SO hard to make her vote, not even if she has kids and needing medical help at times). I got my Mom to fill out hers, now I'm going to mail it😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great job! See, doesn't that feel good?😃 My almost 99 year old mother was not planning to vote. I mentioned an absentee ballot and she just didn't want to bother. I told her how important these mid terms are. She then said, ok, if you get the ballot you can fill it out for me and vote for the Democrats and I will just sign it. And that's what we did. Every vote counts...perhaps your sister can review the ballot and tell you how she wants to vote and you can fill in the circles and have her sign? This may be less overwhelming for her. And of course I am talking only about people who give you permission to fill out their ballots and tell you how they want to vote.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
OH WOW! I'll do just that then😃thank you for telling me.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are most welcome.😃
Quote 1 0