Ritaruby
Who do you think can pull off a win over Trump? I am so uncertain at this point...Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
they are all good only two i wouldn't vote for except in the genral we have to some how get along because a lot of us couldn't handle four more years of trump
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed thunderbotbrown.  I also have some whom I like better and think may be a better Presidency, but for me the bottom line is who can have the best chance to beat Trump...so if my one choice does not declare or another choice does not get the nomination of course I'll vote for the Democrat who does. I do believe they all share a common view of wanting democracy and safeguarding our protections such as health care, etc. I hope people get out and vote Democratic in 2020 because Trump now sees his Presidency as a "get out of jail free card. It is very difficult for me to say of those who have currently declared - or who even may still declare - who has the best chance of beating Trump. We'll just have to wait and see who actually gets the nomination. Because you are right, the Democrats need to beat Trump - in the Presidency, House and Senate. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
DxnqIeJX0AEHabP.jpg
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry I still can not read these, DF. When I click on it it gives me a blank white square with a rolling circle....I have waited to see if it would come on and it did not....I guess it's just my computer.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I will have to miss these I guess. I hope everyone else enjoys them. Truly.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
Rita, The first time DF put one of these up that I couldn't see I ended up signing up on  politicalhotwire.com and I've been able to see them ever since.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks dfcloud,I will try that. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 17 of 274: Dan Wasserman/Tribune Content Agency
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, DF - and I can see this one!
Quote 0 0