Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
I have pre-ordered this paperback for $16.99 plus tax at Amazon. They also have a Kindle version for $12.99. 

This Organization has been fighting for Trump's Impeachment almost since he was inaugurated. This book lays out exactly why he should be impeached as soon as possible and more. This group has also been working along with Tom Steyer.

For anyone who is interested:

https://www.impeachmentproject.org/book/

I feel the more information we have toward impeachment the better, especially if Kavanaugh is confirmed. He doesn't think a president can be indicted or even investigated. So that would leave Impeachment. Pray the House is taken back in the midterm, may be our only hope until 2020.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link droberts. I also feel the more knowledge about impeachment the better and plan to read this book pre-ordered.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Our local library did not have it yet.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I want to try and find this book.
Quote 0 0
droberts
I believe you have to pre-order because it isn't available yet. If you go to the link I provided above and scroll down some there are links  to Amazon and other sellers where you can pre-order. There is a button that says  BUY NOW will take you to those links also.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, you are right it'd preorder and I myself have done so. Thanks for the info.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And Ballhawk, my understanding is that most libraries do not get the books until they have been out for quite some time...if I am wrong, someone please correct me...could be different state by state but here that seems to be the case.
Quote 0 0