Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
How much lower can they go? Now they can tell their wealthy Republican donors that they "passed legislation"-picture shows them bragging and clapping...I hope my mom doesn't get kicked off her Medicare at 98, it is available to me when I come up for it in a few years - like - at all - and the Medicaid cuts don't throw people out of nursing homes - and cause my husband to lose his job which is heavily funded by Medicaid. MUELLER WORK FASTER!!!!!! GET THEM ALL!!! HEARTLESS!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
My Mom can lose her medicare and me, my Sister, and her kids could lose our medicaid and we're gonna all die and that's what trump and his people want exactly.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Me too-I can die without my medical care. The corruption and evil inside of and around this man are unheard of. Not everyone wants people to die-remember, HE did not win the POPULAR vote and there are people pushing back. Not sure of this fact but my take is that this bill passed the House but may still need to go to the Senate-and it passed the House by a very slim majority. Even in this administration in the Senate they have been "killing off" lots of bills in particular I would think ones that "gut" Medicaid and Medicare (he's now making noises about social security cuts too!)...I can't believe the "moderates" who helped to kill the last awful health bills will go for this as some of their states are almost entirely Medicaid funded...but I hear there is real pressure from the big (blood money!) Republican donors to this administration that they better start passing things or they won't get any more big bucks.
Quote 0 0