Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
droberts
Animal Lover wrote:
I think my post was misunderstood.  I do have hope and I what I was saying was he is trying to turn the government into his own dictatorship, but our leaders in Congress will not only stop this net neutrality and anything like that will be stopped. Anyway does net neutrality also involve satellite and cable TV service or just the internet.  
Just the internet. Companies already have power over the others from what I gather. Internet neutrality was more like a Utility, while satellite and cable are considered services already.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh,  sorry Animal Lover..that was probably my fault I must have misunderstood you. Thanks for the post and the clarification...I personally have no idea if net neutrality includes satellite and cable tv or just the internet? Does anyone else know?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Cute guys...sorry but my dance card is now in my head and I don't think I've reached old yet...though I am quite far from young too.[smile] And my husband doesn't dance...so out of luck..
Quote 0 0